Join the AMAZING Southwest Network Team and receive a $5,000 sign on bonus!!
As an employee, you will receive the following benefits:
- This position is offered at a fair, competitive salary.
- Affordable healthcare plans: Medical, Dental & Vision
- Health Savings and Flex Spending account options
- Virta program
- Paid sick, vacation and holiday time: 10 paid holidays per year!
- Tuition reimbursement up to $1000
- Retirement plan (403b) with company match
- Disability insurance
- Basic life insurance with the option to purchase supplemental insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discounts
- Bilingual Stipend
Provides nursing services to members primarily assigned to a specific clinic. May cover other clinics. Services include engagement, assessment, triage, treatment planning, medication administration, health and medication education, physical healthcare advocacy, and supportive care. Has an assigned caseload and is available as needed to any member assigned to their clinic. Participates in utilization management and quality improvement activities as required.
- Degree in registered nursing or equivalent combination of education, training, and/or experience.
- Current R.N. license issued by Arizona Board of Nursing
- Minimum one year prior psychiatric/behavioral health experience with seriously mentally ill adults or at least two years in acute care experience in either an ER, an ICU, or on a Med/Surg floor.
- Must maintain current CPR, First Aid, and Therapeutic Options certifications (offered through Southwest Network)
- Must maintain a valid Arizona driver's license and car insurance
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must have the ability to maintain excellent member and family relationships and provide excellent customer service
- Requires effective written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to stay organized and have critical thinking, time management and problem solving skills are a must
- Ability to utilize multiple types of office equipment (i.e. phones, copier, fax, etc.)
- Ability to type 25 to 40 WPM is preferred
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office software
- Must be able to utilize the internet and various web browsers
When you consider everythingthe salary, the benefits, the ongoing training and support we offer, and the impact youll have on the lives of othersit could be the right opportunity for you.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon verification of education, employment, driving record and auto insurance, and completion of a criminal background check and drug testing.
Southwest Network is an equal opportunity employer.