Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Disability Insurance, 401K / Retirement Plan, Flexible Schedule, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Paid Personal Time, Paid Tuition Reimbursement
Select Specialty Hospital of Town & Country is seeking full-time RNs.
FT Days, FT Nights and Per Diem Days and Nights available
$20,000 Sign-On Bonus - Paid out within the 1st year!
New RN range effective immediately:
$38.64/hr. - $52/hr.
RN PRN rate - $50/hr.
Select Medical strives to provide our employees with a solid work-life balance, as we understand that happy employees have both fulfilling careers and meaningful lives beyond our doors.
• The opportunity to care for complex, critically ill patients in a compassionate environment.
• An extensive and thorough 6-week orientation program.
• Tuition Reimbursement totaling up to $5,000/year.
• Student Loan Forgiveness totaling $1,000 per quarter ($4,000 per year).
• 100% company-paid RN to BSN scholarship.
• Nurse Executive Development Program, which is a mentoring initiative that shapes top-performing nurses into leaders in our hospitals.
• Clinical Advancement Program for RNs who would like to advance their skills with a PCCN certification and/or CCRN certification, both of which would include quarterly bonuses.
• Paid Time Off (PTO) and Extended Illness Days (EID).
• Health, Dental, and Vision insurance; Life insurance; Prescription coverage.
• A 401(k) retirement plan with company match.
• Short and Long Term Disability.
• Personal and Family Medical Leave.
How to be successful in this environment:
You will demonstrate an understanding of patient needs, ensuring that each patient feels informed and understood, as well as heard. You are passionate about providing superior quality care and you are an inventive problem solver who thrives in a dynamic environment.
- Valid state RN license required
- BLS required at hire
- ACLS required within 6 months of hire. (Agency RN must have ACLS upon first shift, PRN staff must have ACLS upon hire).
You will ensure that the nursing care plan is being followed by being a Champion of the Select Medical Way, which includes putting the patient first, helping to improve quality of life for the community in which you live and work, continuing to develop and explore new ideas, providing high-quality care and doing well by doing what is right.
- Receiving admissions and/or transfers to the unit.
- Initial and ongoing systematic patient assessment.
- Timely and accurate documentation using appropriate systems.
- Interpreting assessment/diagnostic data including labs and telemetry.
- Ensuring medical orders are transcribed and processed accurately.
- Competence in Rapid Response and code events.
- Promoting continuous quality improvement.
- Instructing and counseling patients/families.
We'd love for you to join our team!
Click to apply. You must include a resume to be considered.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.