Pilot Flying J
Representative, Customer Sales Support
Pilot Company is the 10th largest privately held company in North America with more than 28,000 team members. As the industry-leading network of travel centers, we have more than 950 retail and fueling locations in 44 states and six Canadian provinces. Our energy and logistics division is a top supplier of fuel, employing one of the largest tanker fleets and providing critical services to oil operations in our nation's busiest basins. Pilot Company supports a growing portfolio of brands with expertise in supply chain and retail operations, logistics and transportation, technology and digital innovation, construction, maintenance, human resources, finance, sales and marketing.
Founded in 1958, we are proud to be family owned and consider our team members to be part of the family. Our founding values, people-first culture and commitment to giving back remains true to us today. Whether we are serving guests, a fellow team member, or a trucking company, we are dedicated fueling people and keeping North America moving.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
The purpose of this job is to develop and provide focus on customer relationships in support of outside sales representative activities for fleet sizes greater than 60.
1. Provide support for fleet size greater than 60
2. Commit to building a relationship over the phone with the customer as the primary contact with the goal of building accounts to grow with company
3. Plan customer phone calls by defining the objective and preparing questions to move customer towards the sales objective
4. Assist sales team with account planning, developing the value proposition, managing accounts toward SMART goals and non-administrative customer preparation
5. Execute deals and provide analysis and reporting for outside sales representatives and sales leadership project initiatives
6. Assist credit department to anticipate and resolve customer issues
7. Develop a strong internal network and leverage cross-functional capabilities to effectively respond to customer needs
8. Collaborate with sales team to identify business opportunities
9. Perform administrative functions for customers and outside sales team
10. Model behaviors that support the companys common purpose; ensure guests and team members are supported at the highest level
11. Ensure all activities are in compliance with rules, regulations, policies, and procedures
12. Complete other duties as assigned
- Bachelors degree, or minimum two years experience in sales support
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Advanced CRM (preferred Salesforce), PRS, and other company software skills
- Knowledge of fuel and trucking industry
- Knowledge of company products and offerings
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.