Oasis Behavioral Health
Come join our team as a Behavioral Health Technician at Oasis Behavioral Health! If you are passionate and dedicated to making a difference in the lives of those in need through compassionate therapeutic practices while working in a team environment that supports learning and growth, this position is right for you!
Oasis Behavioral Health Hospital is located in Chandler, AZ. Our hospital provides comprehensive, personalized programming for adolescents and adults of all genders who are struggling with mental health disorders and substance use disorders. Adolescents may take part in treatment at the inpatient, residential, and outpatient levels, while adults may receive inpatient and outpatient services. Our experienced treatment professionals work closely with all patients to provide customized care within a safe and supportive environment. Depending on need and level of care, elements of treatment at our hospital may include medication management, individual, group, and family therapies, experiential therapies, and educational support.
As a Behavioral Health Technician at Oasis Behavioral Health you will participate in the development and implementation of patients' treatment plan by:
- Providing care and close supervision of facility patients and documenting behavior.
- Developing positive relationships with patients and co-workers.
- Following facility policies and procedures implementing treatment plans and providing crisis intervention as necessary.
- Actively participant as part of the treatment team, providing continuous patient care, supervision, interaction.
- Act as a role model in using appropriate counseling skills by de-escalating aggression, using active listening skills, using appropriate tone and volume of voice, providing a high frequency and variety of positive reinforcements, maintaining appropriate boundaries, and promoting a positive peer culture.
One of the most rewarding aspects of working as a Behavioral Health Technician is providing excellent care, comfort, and security to patients and families you treat, at their most vulnerable times. Having the opportunity to grow, learn, and advance in your career.