Residential Group Home Manager
We are HIRING! We are continuing to develop our work force! We are in the people business and need caregivers like YOU! Do you have a passion for supporting people with intellectual and developmental disabilities? If so, we have an amazing job opportunity for you! This can be a start to a career path. AIRES, LLC has been dedicated to providing the highest quality services and supports to people that have intellectual and developmental disabilities since 1978. By providing opportunities and choices we can make a positive difference in their lives on a daily basis! We are excited to pay a $2/hr bonus for direct service hours under our DDD contract thru 3/31/2021.
Responsibilities of the Residential Group Home Manager
- Supervise a team of direct support professionals.
- Using effective teaching and mentoring techniques, work with those we support as they learn new skills, and achieve goals.
- Provide life skills training in areas such as activities of daily living and relationship-building.
- Report any concerns about health and safety and keeping documentation accurate and up-to-date.
- Support, Assist and Teach individuals with developmental disabilities daily living skills (may include preparing snacks or meals, activities of daily living, or a number of other skills including use of leisure time and community involvement)
- Develop a relationship with the individual(s) you are caring for and help support them
Requirements of the Residential Group Home Manager
- High school or equivalent
- Arizona driver's license
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Ability to pass background checks and obtain and keep Level 1 fingerprint clearance card
- Qualify as a driver
- Pass AIRES training
- Good physical stamina and the ability to safely stand, pivot, and move up to 75 pounds in order to transfer people are required
- Basic computer proficiency
High School or higher