Monroe, Louisiana, United States
Restaurant Catering Coordinator
The Catering Coordinator (CC) plays a vital role in the deli with the responsibility to coordinate catering operations according to company standards, provide excellent customer service and partner with the catering team to track and build future catering sales. This person must possess high organizational skills, great communication skills and be able to direct others to support the fulfillment of catering orders. The Catering Coordinator will work closely with the restaurant management team and the Area Catering Manager.
Key areas of responsibility include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Executes the full-cycle fulfillment of catering orders from receipt of an order to execution, payment, and delivery.
- Organizes all catering orders in the restaurant around production, delivery, and follow-up. Partners with management to ensure that appropriate product and resources are planned and available to meet demand.
- Builds catering sales within the restaurant by performing customer call-backs and building customer relationships.
- Performs the data entry of all catering customers into the centralized catering database.
- Maintains a register for payment of catering orders in accordance with cash management policy.
- Assists in the operations of the restaurant as needed.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced, high energy, and physically demanding environment.
- Must have the stamina and ability to work 50 to 60 hours a week. Must be able to occasionally work more than a 60 hour work week during short management staff situations.
- Must be able to spend 90% of working time standing.
- Must be able to spend 10% of working time sitting.
- Will be required to use all sensory capabilities such as: vision, hearing, tasting, smelling, touching, and speaking.
- Will be required to use physical capabilities such as: walking, bending, kneeling, handling, hand flexibility, reaching, squatting, crawling, lifting, climbing, and stooping.
- Must be able to carry loads greater than 35 pounds, and be able to transport up to 70 pounds regularly.
- Must be able to communicate clearly with our Guests in the primary language of the restaurant, specific to location. (Primarily English).
- The Catering Coordinator is required to have reliable transportation to meet the delivery and marketing requirements.