Restricted Funds Accountant (Reg FT)
Position Title: Restricted Funds Accountant (Reg FT)
Campus: Office of College Services
Additional Information: This position will remain open until filled. However, in order to ensure consideration for an interview, please submit your completed application, cover letter and resume by no later than October 20, 2023. The College cannot guarantee that application materials received after this date will be considered or reviewed.
Benefits: CCAC offers an exceptional benefits package. Highlights include an excellent health plan with very low out-of-pocket expense network option, generous time off and holiday pay, a 403b retirement plan with up to 10% employer match or other options through the State's retirement defined benefit pension system, free employee parking, public service (student) loan forgiveness eligible employer, and employer paid benefits including group life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, and flexible spending accounts, certain conditions or restrictions may apply.
Remote Work Option: Hybrid
Work Hours (for hourly positions): Additional hours, including evening and weekend hours, may be needed to meet the needs of the department.
Salary Grade: Admin 13 - $47,929
Job Category: Administrators
Employment Type: Regular Full-Time
Job Slot: 5409
Job Open Date: 10/6/2023
Job Close Date:
General Summary: Verifies restricted fund transactions to determine compliance with grant agency provisions as well as internal controls and policies and ensure maximum reimbursement.
Requirements: Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field and a minimum of two years related experience or an Associate's degree in accounting or related field, and a minimum of four years related experience. Analytical skills and knowledge of governmental regulations that apply to grants, OMB guidelines, and GASB standards and guidelines.
1. Reviews and approves restricted fund payroll, purchasing, accounts payable and accounts receivable financial transactions; determines compliance with contract provisions.
2. Prepares and submits periodic invoices and request funds from grant agencies.
3. Maintains accounting system regarding restricted revenue.
4. Coordinates entries for fiscal year-end closing of restricted funds.
5. Assists personnel with monitoring regulations, guidelines, procedures, etc.
6. Reconciles restricted fund balance sheet accounts.
7. Prepares and distributes periodic financial reports for grant expenditures in compliance with federal, state and county reporting requirements.
8. Monitors cash flow forecasting based on respective grant operations; submits reports to respective grant agency.
9. Works with outside auditors during annual audits and pre-audits.
10. Acts as a liaison with external auditors of federal, state and county grants.
11. Reviews fiscal portion of grant proposals prior to submission.
12. Performs other duties as assigned.
Clearances: Current criminal record/child abuse clearances will be required if offered the position and in order to be employed at the College. The three clearances are Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance, Pennsylvania State Police Criminal Records Check, and Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI) Criminal Background Check. The College has provided instructions on how to obtain these clearances and are available https://ccac.csod.com/ats/careersite/search.aspx?site=13&c=ccac.
To view the full job posting and apply for this position, go to: https://apptrkr.com/4787501
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.