Littleton, CO, United States
Retail Reset Merchandiser Part Time King Soopers
Retail Reset Merchandiser PART Time KING SOOPERS
Retail Reset Merchandiser Part Time Soopers
Our clients King Sooper stores need detail-oriented individuals to build and maintain retail merchandising displays in their locations. You can be a part of an outstanding retail team by applying to our part time Retail Reset Merchandiser job. Retail Reset Merchandisers are responsible for showcasing products at King Soopers locations by building and maintaining attractive displays. The ideal candidate will be able to increase sales and maintain strong client relationships. Join our team at the Company, the largest sales and marketing agency in North America, where you receive top-tier training and competitive pay rates.
- Reset Activity, Shelf Conditions and Schematics Completion.
- Implement customer approved schematics with all items tagged and approved by store management.
- Must be able to take direction regarding tagging, rotating and placing products on shelf.
- Administration/Reporting: Will complete (web based) accurate and timely reporting, recaps, timesheets, expense reports, etc.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Previous retail experience (preferred).
- Strong self-management skills.
- Ability to complete daily procedures and responsibilities without direct supervision.
- Ability to communicate effectively both internally to the Company management and externally with Customers.
- Must demonstrate good judgment and show respect for others.
- Focused on the general reset of Consumer Package Goods (CPG) at various locations where CPG goods are sold, such as grocery and convenience stores.
- Responsible for merchandising products at retail accounts within an assigned territory.