Centennial, CO, United States
Revenue Management Data Analytics Engineer - Partial Remote Option!
Welcome to the largest health ecosystem in Colorado and western Kansas. Welcome to living your mission among thousands of people on fire to live theirs too. Welcome to options, possibilities and values that guide exceptional care. Welcome to extremely important industry challenges and opportunities to solve complex problems. Welcome to highly intelligent teams, overflowing community and the wholeness of mind, body and spirit that is Centura Health.Pay Range
$32. 98 - $45.27/hrFlourishing Begins Here
You have a purpose, unique talents and NOW is the time to embrace it, live it and put it to work. At Centura Health, we value incredible people with incredible skills - but your commitment to a greater cause is something we value even more.
Associate seeks to automate and streamline manual reporting tasks by leveraging scripting languages (Python) and datavisualization platforms (Power BI) while enhancing analytical value of reporting through the use of financial, statistical and operational analysis. The associate will also lead or partner with other business units on the collection, manipulation,validation, reconciliation, and reporting of data.
Associate uses querying languages/platforms (SQL) to explore and exploit large datasets across single and multiplemodalities to find novel insights that drive specific decisions within a business unit.
Associate will partner with customers to identify their needs and solutions. Associate will assist and train user groups inunderstanding meaning of data and reports.
This posion has the option to work from home, but wil be required to come into the Corporate office ~2 times per month for team meetings.What You Bring/Job Requirements
In addition to bringing your whole self to the workplace each day, qualified candidates will need the following:
- 0-3 years of experience in data mining and data exploitation and has:
- Scripting knowledge and experience in Python
- Some knowledge and experience in statistical techniques
- Big Data Querying from one or more languages/platforms (SQL, NoSQL, Snowflake)
- Experience creating engaging data visualizations in PowerBI
- Healthcare and/or Revenue Cycle experience, preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Computer Science, Analytics, Data Science, Math, Engineering, Physics, or closely related field
Physical Requirements-Sedentary work -(prolonged periods of sitting and exert up to 10lbs force occasionally)Your Connected Community
When people and places align, incredible things happen. Just like the 21,000+ amazing associates who work here, every community within Centura Health's connected ecosystem has its own unique history, story and personality.
#LI-CENTURACaring for Your Whole Well Being
We're committed to delivering whole person care and understand that a comprehensive benefits package will enrich the lives of our associates at work and at home. At Centura Health, we offer incredible benefits that impact mind, body, and spirit to eligible associates. Our total rewards are designed with your well-being in mind and may include:
- 401K, which includes matching when eligible
- Three Health Insurance Plan Options including covering eligible dependents
- Two Dental Insurance Plan Options including covering eligible dependents
- Vision Insurance including covering eligible dependents
- Daycare & Medical Flexible Spending Account Options
- Leaves of Absence, Short Term Disability, and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance and Spouse & Child/Dependent Life Insurance Coverage Options
- Voluntary Benefits including Hospital Indemnity Coverage, Critical Illness, Accident, Permanent Life insurance, and Norton LifeLock
- Paid Time Off & Sick Pay
- Shift Differentials
- Employee Wellness Resources
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Relocation assistance based on location
- Associate Discounts for Phone, Cell Phone Plans, Auto Insurance, Home Insurance, Auto Buying, Pet Insurance, and much more...
The pay rate for this position is listed above and varies based on experience, skills, and comparison to others who are already in this role. *If you do not see the pay range for this position listed, you are on a third party job board. All of our pay ranges are clearly posted on our careers site www.centura.org/careers. Please visit our Careers page and apply today!