RN Pay Per Visit Level 2
Welcome to the largest health ecosystem in Colorado and western Kansas. Welcome to living your mission among thousands of people on fire to live theirs too. Welcome to options, possibilities and values that guide exceptional care. Welcome to extremely important industry challenges and opportunities to solve complex problems. Welcome to highly intelligent teams, overflowing community and the wholeness of mind, body and spirit that is Centura Health.Pay Range
$30. 00 - $41. 44/hrFlourishing Begins Here
You have a purpose, unique talents and NOW is the time to embrace it, live it and put it to work. At Centura Health, we value incredible people with incredible skills - but your commitment to a greater cause is something we value even more.
Assumes responsibility and accountability for facilitating, communicating, and collaborating with both the healthcare team,and the patient/family to identify and meet the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of the patient. Promotes the optimalhealth, well-being and safety of the patient through use of the nursing process and in accordance with patient carestandards, guidelines and the State Nurse Practice Act. Demonstrates personal accountability for relationship-based care,organizational mission, and core values.What You Bring/Job Requirements
In addition to bringing your whole self to the workplace each day, qualified candidates will need the following:
One year experience preferred Nursing skills and knowledge base specific to specialtyYour Connected Community
When people and places align, incredible things happen. Just like the 21,000+ amazing associates who work here, every community within Centura Health's connected ecosystem has its own unique history, story and personality.
Nursing Diploma or Associates Degree Required
Current state nursing licenses or RN license from a participating state in the National Licensure Compact
BLS American Heart Association
Valid Driver License
Medium Work - (Exert up to 50lbs force occasionally, and/or up to 20lbs frequently, and/or up to 10lbs constantly)
This position is for Pagosa SpringsCaring for Your Whole Well Being
We provide whole person care and understand that a comprehensive benefits package will enrich the lives of our associates at work and at home. At Centura Health we offer exceptional benefits to eligible associates. Our total rewards are designed with your well-being in mind and may include:
- 401K, which includes matching when eligible.
- Three Health Insurance Plan Options including covering eligible dependents.
- Two Dental Insurance Plan Options including covering eligible dependents.
- Vision Insurance including covering eligible dependents.
- Daycare & Medical Flexible Spending Account Options
- Leaves of Absence.
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits including Hospital Indemnity Coverage, Critical Illness, Accident, Permanent Life insurance, and Norton LifeLock.
- Paid Time Off
- Spouse & Child/Dependent Life Insurance Coverage Options
- Shift Differentials
- Employee Wellness Resources
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Shift differentials
- Relocation assistance based on location.
- Associate Discounts for phone, cell phone plans, Auto Insurance, Home Insurance, Auto Buying, Pet Insurance, and much more...
The pay rate for this position is listed above and varies based on experience, skills, and comparison to others who are already in this role.