Welcome to the largest health ecosystem in Colorado and western Kansas. Welcome to living your mission among thousands of people on fire to live theirs too. Welcome to options, possibilities and values that guide exceptional care. Welcome to extremely important industry challenges and opportunities to solve complex problems. Welcome to highly intelligent teams, overflowing community and the wholeness of mind, body and spirit that is Centura Health.Pay Range
$30. 25 - $44.34/hrFlourishing Begins Here
Qualified external applicants with at least six months of direct RN experience eligible for up to a $20,000 sign-on bonus! The bonus will be taxed per IRS regulations. Additional relocation bonus may apply based on geographical location. Must be hired into a full-time or part-time position; PRN positions are not eligible. Some exclusions may apply.
You have a purpose, unique talents and NOW is the time to embrace it, live it and put it to work. At Centura Health, we value incredible people with incredible skills - but your commitment to a greater cause is something we value even more.
Has knowledge of community health concepts, principles of ambulatory clinical nursing care, case management and care coordination. Assumes responsibility and accountability for facilitating, communicating and collaborating with the healthcare team and the patient/ family, utilizes best practice to maximize patient engagement and patient selfmanagement efforts. Promotes the optimal health, well-being and safety of the patient through use of the nursing process and in accordance with patient care standards, guidelines and the State Nurse Practice Act. Demonstrate personal accountability for relationship-based care, organizational mission and core values.What You Bring/Job Requirements
In addition to bringing your whole self to the workplace each day, qualified candidates will need the following:
- One year experience preferred
- Nursing skills and knowledge base specific to specialty
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing
- BSN Preferred, encouraged to obtain within 3-years of assuming role
- Current state RN license/ Current RN license from a participating state in National Licensure Compact
- Current BLS, ACLS required for Cardiac Clinic settings
- RNs Certification in Ambulatory Nursing through the AAACN, preferred
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM with possible flexibility
Physical Requirements-Medium Work - (Exert up to 50lbs force occasionally, and/or up to 20lbs frequently, and/or up to 10lbs constantly)Your Connected Community
When people and places align, incredible things happen. Just like the 21,000+ amazing associates who work here, every community within Centura Health's connected ecosystem has its own unique history, story and personality.Caring for Your Whole Well Being
We're committed to delivering whole person care and understand that a comprehensive benefits package enriches the lives of our associates at work and at home. At Centura Health, we offer incredible benefits that impact mind, body, and spirit to eligible associates. Our total rewards are designed with your well-being in mind and may include:
- 401K, which includes matching when eligible
- Three Health Insurance Plan Options including covering eligible dependents
- Two Dental Insurance Plan Options including covering eligible dependents
- Vision Insurance including covering eligible dependents
- Daycare & Medical Flexible Spending Account Options
- Leaves of Absence, Short Term Disability, and Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance and Spouse & Child/Dependent Life Insurance Coverage Options
- Voluntary Benefits including Hospital Indemnity Coverage, Critical Illness, Accident, Permanent Life insurance, and Norton LifeLock
- Paid Time Off & Sick Pay
- Shift Differentials
- Employee Wellness Resources
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Relocation assistance based on location
- Associate Discounts for Phone, Cell Phone Plans, Auto Insurance, Home Insurance, Auto Buying, Pet Insurance, and much more...
The pay rate for this position is listed above and varies based on experience, skills, and comparison to others who are already in this role. *If you do not see the pay range for this position listed, you are on a third-party job board. All our pay ranges are posted on our careers site www.centura.org/careers. Please visit our careers' page and apply today!