Steward Health Care System
RN Educator FT Days
Mountain Vista Medical Center is a full service, 178-bed hospital that opened in July 2007. Mountain Vista has earned a reputation for high-quality care and as a great place to work.
Our main goal is to help patients get well and back to their life as quickly as possible. We use some of the most modern medical technology available, which gives the physicians on the medical staff the ability to diagnose and treat a variety of conditions faster and with greater precision.
We want our patients to have a pleasant, convenient, and comfortable experience. That's why our team is focused on providing an extraordinary level of care from the time the patient enters our resort-like hospital through the time they leave.
Responsible for the development and administration of evidence and theory based, clinical staff development programs for the purpose of improving patient care by increasing the competence of all personnel involved in the delivery of patient services. This position will administer and track in-house online courses to all staff members.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- State of Arizona RN license required
- BLS, ACLS and PALS certification required (instructor certification required or ability to obtain within 90 days)
- Demonstrated leadership skills to include human, fiscal and capital resources;
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities in a fast paced environment;
- Ability to gather, analyze and assess data from various sources;
- Knowledgeable on all regulatory requirements to include local, state and national and specifically DNV;
- Proficient computer skills including MS Office Suite;
- Ability to adapt to change and manage time
- Demonstrated organizational skills and ability to exercise independent judgment in the completion of assignments and duties
- Ability to speak and write English language fluently
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/ Women/ Veterans/ Disabled