Davis Hospital and Medical Center
Layton, UT, United States
RN ICU - PRN - Davis Hospital
Davis Hospital and Medical Center is a 225-bed facility that opened in 1976 and has grown over the years to become a first class medical facility. By offering a broad range of healthcare services, advanced medical technology and a comfortable, convenient patient experience, Davis has become the hospital of choice for its community. The hospitals highly skilled doctors and experienced nurses keep a relentless focus on quality and constantly maintain their commitment to patient well-being and satisfaction.
Some of our area of expertise include: Emergency Services, Cardiac Care, Womens Health, Diagnostic Imaging, Rehabilitation Services, Surgical Services, and Behavioral Health.
- Provide direct care for critically ill patients.
- Provide assessment and planning for individualized patient care.
- Communicate with physicians about changes in patient's clinical condition.
- Respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment.
- Previous ICU or Telemetry experience required
- Must have current RN license to work in the State of Utah.
- Need to complete cardiac monitoring course and ACLS within six months of hire.
- Current BLS (CPR) issued by American Red Cross or American Heart Association Healthcare Provider
- Able to communicate effectively in English both verbally and in writing
Davis Hospital & Medical Center is directly or indirectly owned by an entity that proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the hospital's medical staff.
Steward Hospitals are taking additional, necessary preparations to ensure patients can receive compassionate care in a safe, carefully managed environment with confidence and without fear.
Our Safe and Ready program consists of a rigorous [five-point] standard ensuring patient safety, confidence and convenience:
- Expanded hours will allow previously canceled procedures to be scheduled as quickly as possible.
- Any COVID-19 related care takes place in designated areas away from other patients and their families.
- Emergency Departments are reorganized to be a safe place to treat all emergency patients.
- A stringent cleaning policy has been implemented throughout the hospital.
- A strictly controlled visitor and masking policy is required for patient safety.
You can rest assured that we have made the necessary preparations to provide care in a safe, controlled and professional way.