CCRG Crescent City Recruitment Group
Hancock, MI, United States
Registered Nurse / Licensed Practical Nurse - $12,500 Sign-On Bonus
We are currently recruiting for multiple RN / LPN Nursing openings for our clients located across the Hancock, MI area.
Offering up to a $12,500 New Hire Sign-On Bonus.
Various schedules: Days, Evening, Nights.
You must have an active LPN / RN license in MI and be a graduate from an accredited nursing program.
These openings are direct placement for employment, you will be working directly for and with your new employer, not an agency.
The average annual compensation for the Nursing roles with the medical / hospital groups are ranging between $21 - $32 / hour, plus overtime eligibility at time+1/2.
You will also be offered a full comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Full Medical and Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid holidays
- And More!
As a Nurse your scope of work and responsibilities include:
- Provide clinical oversight of all nursing care services and functions.
- Evaluate patients with respiratory diseases.
- Ensure high quality and safe delivery of nursing care services to all residents.
- Coordinate provision of nursing care services with strict adherence to administrative policies, state regulations, and accreditation standards.
- Provide treatments such as aerosol treatment, mechanical ventilator, inhalants and other respiratory treatments.
- Clinical Documentation, evaluate treatments, communicate with physicians and nursing staff.
- BLS Certification
- Graduate of a Registered Nursing program
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Michigan Medicare/ Medicaid regulations and Department of Health and Hospitals Regulations
Crescent City Recruitment Group is a professional direct placement recruiting company that specializes in Education, Healthcare and IT candidate placement for direct employment. We are veteran-owned and have been in the staffing and recruiting space for over 20 years.
Apply Today! For immediate consideration please send your updated resume and we will contact you promptly!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.