RN Practitioner-Hospital Based (Swing shift)
Welcome to Centura Health - the largest health ecosystem in Colorado and Kansas. Welcome to living your mission among thousands of people on fire to live theirs too. Welcome to options and possibility where you can chart the direction and flow of your career. Welcome to the freedom to believe in what you believe, and welcome to a family guided by shared values and a commitment to extending the healing ministry of Christ. Welcome to extremely important industry challenges and opportunities to solve complex problems. Welcome to highly intelligent teams and overflowing community. And welcome to wholeness of mind, body and spirit. Welcome to Centura Health.
You have a purpose, unique talents and NOW is the time to embrace it, live it and put it to work. At Centura Health, we value incredible people with incredible skills - but your commitment to a greater cause is something we value even more. This is the heartbeat of our organization and your time will be spent in a supportive, team environment with resources to help you flourish and leaders who care about your success.Flourishing Begins Here
As a physician-facing organization, Centura Health Physician Group (CHPG) is passionate about high-value, top quality care made accessible in every community we serve. Our resources include supply chain expertise, technology implementation trainers, contracting experts, centralized credentialing, financial reporting/modeling and communication - so providers can spend their time doing what matters most - caring for patients and serving their communities. Connect with us and discover your unique path to a fulfilling and rewarding career.
Assumes responsibility and accountability for rapid assessment, nursing diagnosis and works with MD partners to assure safe patient diagnostic testing and optimal plan of care. Performs advanced practice procedures. Utilizes the nursing process to promote/restore optimal health and well-being of the patient. Assumes personal accountability for organizational mission and core values.What You Bring/Job Requirements
In addition to bringing your whole self to the workplace each day, qualified candidates will need the following:
- 1 year of experience in a clinical or advance practice setting, preferred
- Nursing skills and knowledge base specific to specialty
- Master's Degree in Nursing as Nurse Practitioner, from a nationally accredited postgraduate certificate program required. Must be a graduate from an Accredited School of Nursing.
- Graduate from an Accredited School Of Nursing required
- Registered Nurse Practitioner Licensure for; and listed on the state Advanced Practice Nurse (APN) Registry required. Board certified as an Advanced Practice Registered Nurse, in applicable population foci and/or subspecialty.
- RN License required
- BLS from the American Heart Association may be required depending on practice setting
- ACLS from the American Heart Association may be required depending on practice setting
- Have Prescriptive Authority (RXN) or have Provisional Prescriptive Authority (RXN-P), if applicable for role with associated articulated plan.
Physical Requirements - Medium Work - (Exert up to 50lbs force occasionally, and/or up to 20lbs frequently, and/or up to 10lbs constantly)Your Connected Community
When people and places align, incredible things happen. Just like the 21,000+ amazing associates who work here, every community within Centura Health's connected ecosystem has its own unique history, story and personality.Caring for Your Whole Well Being
We're committed to delivering whole person care and understand that a comprehensive benefits package will enrich the lives of our associates at work and at home. At Centura Health, we offer incredible benefits that impact mind, body, and spirit to eligible associates. Our total rewards are designed with your well-being in mind and may include:
- 401K, which includes matching when eligible
- Three Health Insurance Plan Options including covering eligible dependents
- Two Dental Insurance Plan Options including covering eligible dependents
- Vision Insurance including covering eligible dependents
- Daycare & Medical Flexible Spending Account Options
- Leaves of Absence, Short Term Disability, and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance and Spouse & Child/Dependent Life Insurance Coverage Options
- Voluntary Benefits including Hospital Indemnity Coverage, Critical Illness, Accident, Permanent Life insurance, and Norton LifeLock
- Paid Time Off
- Shift Differentials
- Employee Wellness Resources
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Relocation assistance based on location
- Associate Discounts for Phone, Cell Phone Plans, Auto Insurance, Home Insurance, Auto Buying, Pet Insurance, and much more...
The pay rate for this position is listed above and varies based on experience, skills, and comparison to others who are already in this role. *If you do not see the pay range for this position listed, you are on a third party job board. All of our pay ranges are clearly posted on our careers site www.centura.org/careers. Please visit our Careers page and apply today!