Denver, CO, United States
RN / Registered Nurse Flex Team- Emergency Room / ED / ER- Denver Metro
Welcome to the largest health ecosystem in Colorado and western Kansas. Welcome to living your mission among thousands of people on fire to live theirs too. Welcome to options, possibilities and values that guide exceptional care. Welcome to extremely important industry challenges and opportunities to solve complex problems. Welcome to highly intelligent teams, overflowing community and the wholeness of mind, body and spirit that is Centura Health.Pay Range
$28. 85 - $40.62/hrFlourishing Begins Here
Qualified external applicants eligible for a $15,000 sign on bonus! Cannot be a current or recent Centura employee to qualify. Minimum of 1 year experience required. Must be hired into a Full-Time or Part-time position; PRN positions are not eligible.
You have a purpose, unique talents and NOW is the time to embrace it, live it and put it to work. At Centura Health, we value incredible people with incredible skills - but your commitment to a greater cause is something we value even more. This is the heartbeat of our organization and your time will be spent in a supportive, team environment with resources to help you flourish and leaders who care about your success.
Centura Health's nurses have the right resources and leadership to practice at the top of their license with an organization that is consistently raising the bar on care excellence. Our system includes several Magnet-designated facilities (with more hospitals on the Magnet journey) and provides nurses with development, cross-training and options to flex and advance throughout their career journey.
Assumes responsibility and accountability for facilitating, communicating, and collaborating with both the healthcare team, and the patient/family to identify and meet the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of the patient. Promotes the optimal health, well-being and safety of the patient through use of the nursing process and in accordance with patient care standards, guidelines and the State Nurse Practice Act. Demonstrates personal accountability for relationship-based care, organizational mission, and core values.What You Bring/Job Requirements
Position provides Flex Team differential pay and flexible self-scheduling.
In addition to bringing your whole self to the workplace each day, qualified candidates will need the following:
- One year experience preferred
- Nursing skills and knowledge base specific to specialty
- Associates Degree from an accredited School of Nursing required
- BSN preferred
- Current Colorado RN license/ Current RN license from a participating state in National Licensure Compact required
- Current BLS certification from American Heart Association required
- ACLS required
- TNCC required
- PALS required
- ENPC required
- NIHSS required within 30 days of hire
Applicants will need to consider 2-4 of following facilities: Parker Adventist Hospital, Littleton Adventist Hospital, Porter Adventist Hospital, Castle Rock Adventist Hospital, St. Anthony's Hospital, Ortho Colorado
Physical Requirements - Medium Work - (Exert up to 50lbs force occasionally, and/or up to 20lbs frequently, and/or up to 10lbs constantly)Your Connected Community
When people and places align, incredible things happen. Just like the 21,000+ amazing associates who work here, every community within Centura Health's connected ecosystem has its own unique history, story and personality. The Centura Health Flex Team offers nurses, CNAs and mental health workers flexibility and variety in their careers along with the stability of highly-competitive pay, options to purchase insurance coverage and opportunities for growth and development. Flex Team associates have their choice of locations throughout Colorado, choose a minimum of three facilities where the offer "float" coverage work at least 4 shifts per month. Through Centura Health's training, orientation and evaluation processes, Centura Health Flex Team associates enjoy the same consistency and support as our full and part-time associates - but with greater ability to adjust schedules as needed.Caring for Your Whole Well Being
We're committed to delivering whole person care and understand that a comprehensive benefits package will enrich the lives of our associates at work and at home. At Centura Health, we offer incredible benefits that impact mind, body, and spirit to eligible associates. Our total rewards are designed with your well-being in mind and may include:
- 401K, which includes matching when eligible
- Three Health Insurance Plan Options including covering eligible dependents
- Two Dental Insurance Plan Options including covering eligible dependents
- Vision Insurance including covering eligible dependents
- Daycare & Medical Flexible Spending Account Options
- Leaves of Absence, Short Term Disability, and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance and Spouse & Child/Dependent Life Insurance Coverage Options
- Voluntary Benefits including Hospital Indemnity Coverage, Critical Illness, Accident, Permanent Life insurance, and Norton LifeLock
- Paid Time Off
- Shift Differentials
- Employee Wellness Resources
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Relocation assistance based on location
- Associate Discounts for Phone, Cell Phone Plans, Auto Insurance, Home Insurance, Auto Buying, Pet Insurance, and much more...
The pay rate for this position is listed above and varies based on experience, skills, and comparison to others who are already in this role. *If you do not see the pay range for this position listed, you are on a third party job board. All of our pay ranges are clearly posted on our careers site www.centura.org/careers. Please visit our Careers page and apply today!