Westminster, CO, United States
RN SANE / Forensic Nurse Examiner
Welcome to the largest health ecosystem in Colorado and western Kansas. Welcome to living your mission among thousands of people on fire to live theirs too. Welcome to options, possibilities and values that guide exceptional care. Welcome to extremely important industry challenges and opportunities to solve complex problems. Welcome to highly intelligent teams, overflowing community and the wholeness of mind, body and spirit that is Centura Health.Pay Range
$29. 72 - $41.83/hrFlourishing Begins Here
You have a purpose, unique talents and NOW is the time to embrace it, live it and put it to work. At Centura Health, we value incredible people with incredible skills - but your commitment to a greater cause is something we value even more.
Performs forensic examinations for the collection and preservation of evidence for sexual assault cases. Provides followup care and is available to participate in the judicial process. Provides expert testimony and witnessing.What You Bring/Job Requirements
In addition to bringing your whole self to the workplace each day, qualified candidates will need the following:
- BSN Preferred
- ASN required
- 2 years' experience in acute care setting or outpatient women's health preferred
- Advanced assessment skills
- Current Colorado License RN
- Current BLS certification required from American Heart Association
- 64 hours SANE training required
Physical Requirements-Medium Work - exert/lift up to 50 lbs force occasionally, and/or up to 20 lbs frequently, and/or up to 10 lbs constantly.
Hours for PRN-48 hours of call per month. This would be six 8 hour shifts a monthYour Connected Community
Located in Westminster, Colorado, the St. Anthony North Health Campus offers inpatient and outpatient care with an emphasis on preventive health, wellness and health education for the flourishing communities of the Denver Metro North area. As the centerpiece of Centura Health's "health neighborhood approach" we're proud to offer integrated primary and specialty physician clinics, a Level III trauma center, a women's center with labor/delivery suites, 100-inpatient beds and an outpatient diagnostic center with lab and imaging services.
Don't forget to check out our benefits!Caring for Your Whole Well Being
We're committed to delivering whole person care and understand that a comprehensive benefits package will enrich the lives of our associates at work and at home. At Centura Health, we offer incredible benefits that impact mind, body, and spirit to eligible associates. Our total rewards are designed with your well-being in mind and may include:
- 401K, which includes matching when eligible
- Three Health Insurance Plan Options including covering eligible dependents
- Two Dental Insurance Plan Options including covering eligible dependents
- Vision Insurance including covering eligible dependents
- Daycare & Medical Flexible Spending Account Options
- Leaves of Absence, Short Term Disability, and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance and Spouse & Child/Dependent Life Insurance Coverage Options
- Voluntary Benefits including Hospital Indemnity Coverage, Critical Illness, Accident, Permanent Life insurance, and Norton LifeLock
- Paid Time Off
- Shift Differentials
- Employee Wellness Resources
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Relocation assistance based on location
- Associate Discounts for Phone, Cell Phone Plans, Auto Insurance, Home Insurance, Auto Buying, Pet Insurance, and much more...
Colorado Only: Pay Ranges between $29.72 - 41.83/Hr. Evening, Night and Weekend shift differentials available. The starting pay rate for this position varies based on experience, skills, and comparison to others who are currently in the same role. *
Qualified external applicants eligible for a sign on bonus cannot be a current or recent Centura employee to qualify. Minimum 1 year of RN experience in the specialty. Must be hired into a 0.50 FTE or above to be eligible. PRN positions are not eligible for bonuses.