Oasis Behavioral Health
RN - Southlake, Texas
Since 1983, Sierra Tucson has led the way in addiction and behavioral health treatment across the country and internationally. Distinguished for comprehensive programs, innovative and effective therapies, and clinical excellence, personified by an extraordinary and highly credentialed staff, Sierra Tucson provides comprehensive treatment to identify and resolve underlying issues that cause behavioral health disorders. Sierra Tucson combines integrative and experiential therapies with evidence-based practices to provide a full range of treatment modalities. Patients receive the resources, support, and tools necessary for long-term change to occur.
AS A REGISTERED NURSE,
You will be responsible for providing professional nursing care to patients with a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude to foster a supportive and therapeutic environment to include:
- Providing and coordinating care by assessing physical and behavioral health needs of patient, develop and implement nursing care plans, maintain medical records and educate patients and their families about various physical and behavioral health conditions.
- Providing nursing care and services within the standards and scope of nursing practice as defined within the state Nurse Practice Act regulations, policies, procedures and protocols, as well as facility and corporate policies and procedures.
- Ensure physicians orders are legible if taken verbally and transcribed appropriately per policy and procedure.
- Ensure patients status is assessed on an ongoing basis and pertinent information gathered is documented.
- Collaborate with others to ensure that all patients physical, biopsychosocial, age, developmental and cultural needs are met and when they are not met, acknowledges and works to resolve customer complaints.
- Notify physician of significant changes in status such as difficulties with detox, medical emergency or change in medical status regarding response to medications, etc.
- Ensure nursing treatment plans are specific to assessed needs and initial treatment plan is completed upon admission.
- Demonstrate knowledge and utilization of universal precautions in providing direct patient care.
- Accurately administer medications per ordered note and document accurate count of controlled substance medication administration on required documents.
- Responsible for completing admission and discharge processed efficiently and accurately as directed.
- Exhibit therapeutic rapport with patients by maintaining professional boundaries, being respectful to personal space, giving patient direct attention and maintaining rational detachment.
- Provide direction or coordinate the activities of the unit as directed.
- Communicate therapeutically and professionally with patients, visitors, coworkers and others involved in patient treatment in an effective manner.
Graduation from an accredited school of nursing
One (1) or more years nursing experience within clinical area of service provided by facility preferred
Current RN license as required by state
CPR and de-escalation/restraint certification required (training provided by facility)
First aid may be required based on state or facility.
In addition to working for a premier treatment center with competitive pay, our employees enjoy these other great benefits:
- Three medical plan levels, dental and vision insurance
- HSA, FSA, Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Basic Life/AD&D and Supplemental Life Insurance
- Short Term and Long Term Insurance
- 401k with Company match
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
- Employee Discount Program
- Generous PTO, Sick Time, paid holidays and professional development reimbursement
OUR CORE VALUES
Relationships We respond promptly and respectfully to all concerns. We actively focus on listening with intent to satisfy needs, ensuring that people always feel valued. We aim to develop quality outcomes to drive satisfaction, loyalty, and opportunities to serve.
Integrity We act honestly, consistently, and fairly in order to provide the highest ethical standards.
Compassion We demonstrate warmth, sensitivity, and positive regard to patients, residents, family members, and others. We hold a sacred space as we walk with them on their journey.
Excellence We provide highly reliable service, supported by evidence-based research, in our continuous pursuit of innovation in order to attain quality outcomes.
Teamwork We strive to work in collaboration with others in order to create a common vision
SIERRA TUCSON MISSION
Our mission to provide a safe place for emotional, physical and spiritual healing with a collaborative community of professionals who provide insight, understanding and empowerment.
Equal Opportunity Employer