Centers Health Care
RN Team Member
Registered Nurse (RN) Team Member
Triboro Center is seeking an RN Team Member to work at our skilled nursing facility located in Bronx, NY.
- Provides advice & support to the Residents and their families.
- Monitoring Residents and administering medication and treatments.
- Documents Resident care services by charting in Resident & dept. records.
- Protects Residents & staff by adhering to infection-control policies & protocols.
- Resolves Resident problems &needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies.
- Assures quality of care by adhering to Facility philosophies & standards of care.
- Maintains Resident confidence by keeping the information confidential.
- Previous LTC experience required.
- Full time, sub-acute and Sigmacare knowledge a plus.
- Should work well in a team environment.
- Current New York State RN License.
- Long-Term Care Experience Preferred.
- Solid computer skills; working knowledge of MS Office.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Should be friendly and a team worker.
Triboro Center is a 405-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in the Bronx. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Triboro Centers staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each residents dignity and independence. Triboro Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium.