Centers Health Care
RN Unit Manager
Registered Nurse (RN) Unit Manager
Washington Center is seeking an experienced RN Unit Manager for our skilled nursing facility located in Argyle, NY.
$2,500 Sign-On Bonus
Washington Center offers the following benefits:
- Tuition Reimbursement Program!
- Generous pay rates based on experience
- Extra evening and night shift differentials
- Flexible schedules for Full-Time, Part-Time, or Per-Diem status
- ?Career Advancement Opportunities
- Two-Tiered Insurance Plan: Medical and Dental included!
- Maintain nursing guidelines by writing and updating policies and procedures.
- Complete Resident care requirements by scheduling and assigning nursing staff
- Establish a compassionate environment by providing support to Residents and their families.
- Provide information to Residents and Staff by answering questions and requests.
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment by following procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintain Resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing.
- Maintain documentation of Resident care services by auditing Resident and department records.
- Maintain nursing supplies inventory and other responsibilities as required.
- Minimum 3-5 years of supervisory experience preferred.
- Must hold valid RN License
- Long-Term Care Experience
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent communication skills and strong team player
Washington Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 122-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in Argyle, New York. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each residents dignity and independence. Washington Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium.