Moreno Valley, CA
Rock Star House Cleaners NEEDED!
Responsibilities of Residential House Cleaner/Residential Housekeeper:
The employee responsibilities are for the upkeep of the following rooms: Kitchen, Bathroom(s), and common areas in a home.
The responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Need to be able to get all cobwebs from ceiling corners, light fixtures, on/around cabinets.
- Need to be able to clean the exterior of all main appliances on an every day basis
- Need to be able to clean the exterior of all cabinets & drawers on an every day basis
- Clean the inside and out of a microwave on a daily basis
- Must be able to vacuum and wipe down all window sills, window sill tracks, baseboards, ceiling fans, door frames, door jams, door panels, door knobs and light switches.
- Spot check clean the walls.
- Need to be able to vacuum and mop floor in the kitchen & bathrooms
- Need to be able to scrub a tub and shower. Removing all soap scum, hard water
- Must be able to clean mirrors with out leaving streaks
- Vacuum lamp shades carefully
- Make beds: remove all the sheets, and comforters; don't forget your hospital corners
- Vacuum all carpeted areas
- Spray Signature Scent into trashcan (if permitted in the home)
Qualifications/Must Haves of Maid/House Cleaner/Residential House Keeper:
- Must have a Valid Driver's License
- Must have car Insurance
- Must have a reliable vehicles
- Must be able to pass a full criminal Background check
- Must have a clean driving record.
- We do prefer you to be fully available Monday-Friday 8 am to 5 pm (But the weeks do vary from 20 to 35 hrs. a week).