Pilot Company is an industry-leading network of travel centers with more than 30,000 team members and over 750 retail and fueling locations in 44 states and six Canadian provinces. Our energy and logistics division serves as a top supplier of fuel, employing one of the largest tanker fleets and providing critical services to oil operations in our nation's busiest basins. Pilot Company supports a growing portfolio of brands with expertise in supply chain and retail operations, logistics and transportation, technology and digital innovation, construction, maintenance, human resources, finance, sales and marketing.
Founded in 1958 by Jim A. Haslam II and currently led by CEO Adam Wright, our founding values, people-first culture and commitment to giving back remains true to us today. Whether we are serving guests, a fellow team member, or a trucking company, we are dedicated to fueling people and keeping North America moving.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.
The rotational development program is an opportunity for recent graduates to learn Pilot Companys complex and multi-faceted business over the course of 12 months. The knowledge, skills and relationships gained will accelerate your future and growth at Pilot Company.
- Spend 12 months rotating through multiple growing departments
- Gain in-depth experience while working on value-added projects during department rotations
- Engage and build relationships with multiple departments and team members
- Spend time with senior leadership and participate in on-going mentorship
- Acquire a 360-degree view of Pilot Companys organization
- Face unique business challenges head-on
- Bachelor's or Master's level degree seeking students
- Rising seniors graduating in December 2023 or May 2024
- Entry-level knowledge and skill at the Bachelors or Masters level within specified area of professional specialty
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Ability to understand and follow complex, detailed technical instructions
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment