Lenexa, KS, United States
Route Driver / Merchandising
Do you enjoy working independently and also as part of a team? This is for you!
Summary: Provides excellent customer service while stocking vending machines, stocking Company Kitchen Micro Markets, maintaining sanitation standards, and driving a company vehicle. Base plus commission. Annual compensation regularly exceeds $45,000+.
• Normal Workweek is Monday-Friday with some occasional weekend needs
• RETENTION BONUS PAID OUT IN 6 MONTHS!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Stocks vending and fresh food machines, accurately and in a timely fashion.
• Maintains appropriate stocking and merchandising when filling items
• Maintains proper product handling, safety, and sanitation standards while stocking.
• Keeps display equipment clean and free of debris.
• Keeps machine lights in proper working order at all times.
• Responsible for securing and locking vending equipment.
• Provides the safe handling of money when collecting, transporting, and depositing.
• Responsible for securing vehicle at all times.
• Exhibits a cheerful and helpful manner when dealing with customers.
• Demonstrates a complete understanding of daily servicing and maintaining equipment.
• Relays relevant comments received from customers directly to Supervisor.
• Completes shift work, as assigned, timely, and thoroughly in accordance with standards.
• Completes any necessary paperwork timely, thoroughly, and legibly.
Fantastic benefits including:
• Medical, Dental, Vision
• Life Insurance/AD/Disability Insurance
• 401k Retirement Plan
• Associate Shopping Program, Health, and Wellness Programs, Discount Marketplace
• Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity.