Route Sales and Service Technician (Boise, ID)
Here at Auto-Chlor System we work hard, have fun, and deliver high quality service every day to our customers in the restaurant, care, and hospitality industries! This is an excellent opportunity for an organized person who is looking for a long-term stable career with a reputable company!
As a company, we do the commercial dishwashing, cleaning, and sanitizing for our customers. In todays health climate, the services we provide are essential to help keep the people in our communities safe and healthy. Come be an important part of our team!
Our Boise, ID branch is hiring a Route Sales and Service Technician to deliver high quality service to our customers. You will help our company keep a low carbon footprint by rebuilding and refurbishing our environmentally safe equipment, tearing down equipment, determining reusable parts and performing quality testing to ensure equipment is functioning properly. You will also spend time in the field running route and servicing our customers. This includes delivering product, sales of additional product, performing preventative maintenance to our equipment, collecting payment, and maintaining excellent relationships with the customers. In this position you will be participating in a paid on-call rotation every 3 weeks to provide emergency service for our customers after normal business hours and on the weekends.
Whats in It for You?
- Starting pay of $17.50 hourly + overtime
- An excellent training program.
- Full health benefits after 30 days, 401k, Profit Sharing, Paid Vacation and Sick Leave, and Paid Holidays off.
- Stability, longevity, standard working hours, promotion opportunities for multiple career paths.
- Reward and recognition for your hard work and dedication along with the ability to be an essential part of our team making an immediate impact on our companys success.
Who Are We?
- 80+ years in the hospitality industry with over 100 locations nationwide.
- We offer superior cleaning solutions and high quality service to restaurants and other hospitality operations
- We put emphasis on our sustainable practices and lead the industry with our environmentally friendly products and commitment to community stewardship.
- We value our #People First Culture; it is how we live and act every day at Auto-Chlor System.
- Check us out on LinkedIn and Facebook
Qualifications and Skills Set:
- Valid drivers license with reasonably clean record.
- Organized and Detail Oriented
- Excellent Communication skills
- Mechanical and/or technical aptitude.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen and take part in the company random drug screen program after hire.
- Ability to work on-call shift when rotated.
We are a 100% drug free company.
Auto-Chlor System is more than just a company to work for, its a family. We are excited to give you a glimpse into what life and our family is like at Auto-Chlor System! Throughout our 80 year history, Auto-Chlor System has stood on two pillars: Leadership and people. We strive to have a company culture that focuses on our company objectives of People First, High Quality Service ("HQS"), Growth and Expansion. High Quality Service is what we consider to be servant leadership to our people and our customers.
People First means communicating to connect with each other, promoting from within, recognizing efforts and results, having a safety focus to protect our teams, customers and our communities, and a positive work-life balance. At the end of the day, we want to be a good place for people to work and grow. We want to provide opportunities for people to reach their highest potential with good wages and benefits to allow each team member a wholesome lifestyle for themselves and their families.
No matter if you are a potential candidate or just viewing our page, we hope you will share the excitement and results of our People First culture.
Lets have some fun together!