Amphitheater Unified School District
Posted 29 days ago
- Routing Coordinator JobID: 7353
- Position Type:
- Date Posted:
- Closing Date:
open until filled
- Associates degree in Management, Information Systems (MIS), Logistics, Business, or a related field, or other related computer software associated degree or;
- Two years of college (60 credit hours) of coursework in a related field
- Experience with non-Microsoft Office computer applications/software
- Passing score on the following skills assessments: Basic Computer, Internet Basics, Using Email, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Excel
- Ability and willingness to work overtime, rotating shifts including holidays and/or weekends as needed
Level I, $13.68 - Additional compensation may be given for years of experience.
40 Hours/Week, Career, Fiscal Year
You must attach copies of your college transcripts in order to be considered for this position.
|Amphitheater Unified School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion/religious beliefs, gender, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, creed, citizenship status, marital status, political beliefs/affiliation, disability, home language, family, social or cultural background in its programs or activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. Inquiries regarding the Districts non-discrimination policies are handled at 701 W. Wetmore Road, Tucson, Arizona 85705 by David Rucker, Equity and Safety Compliance Officer and Title IX Coordinator, (520) 696-5164, email@example.com, or Kristin McGraw, Executive Director of Student Services, (520) 696-5230, firstname.lastname@example.org.|