In addition to bringing your whole self to the workplace each day, qualified candidates will need the following:
- De-escalation training, Preferred. De-escalation required if sitting for at risk for harm to self or others within 30 days of hire or transfer.
- Healthcare experience, mental health, human services or related, and/or current student clinical placement, preferred.
- Knowledge of medical terminology, preferred.
- Knowledge of therapeutic interventions. Ability to observe changes in patient behavior, deescalate aggressive or agitated behavior, and anticipate need for further intervention.
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand English.
- Basic computer skills
- Caregiving experience preffered
When people and places align, incredible things happen. Just like the 21,000+ amazing associates who work here, every community within Centura Health's connected ecosystem has its own unique history, story and personality.Caring for Your Whole Well BeingWe provide whole person care and understand that a comprehensive benefits package will enrich the lives of our associates at work and at home. At Centura Health we offer exceptional benefits to eligible associates. Our total rewards are designed with your well-being in mind and may include: - 401K, which includes matching when eligible - Three Health Insurance Plan Options including covering eligible dependents - Two Dental Insurance Plan Options including covering eligible dependents - Vision Insurance including covering eligible dependents - Daycare & Medical Flexible Spending Account Options - Leaves of Absence - Short Term Disability - Long Term Disability - Life Insurance - Voluntary Benefits including Hospital Indemnity Coverage, Critical Illness, Accident, Permanent Life insurance, and Norton LifeLock - Paid Time Off - Spouse & Child/Dependent Life Insurance Coverage Options - Shift Differentials - Employee Wellness Resources - Employee Assistance Programs - Tuition Reimbursement - Shift differentials - Relocation assistance based on location - Associate Discounts for phone, cell phone plans, Auto Insurance, Home Insurance, Auto Buying, Pet Insurance, and much more... The pay rate for this position is listed above and varies based on experience, skills, and comparison to others who are already in this role. If you do not see the pay for this position listed above or you see an estimate, it is because you are on a second party job board. Please visit www.centura.org/careers to apply and see the pay range for this role. All of our pay ranges are posted clearly on the Centura Health Careers site.