Omnicare is more than just a pharmacy. From comprehensive pharmacy services and cost-saving clinical programs to user-friendly electronic tools that support a variety of medication management functions, Omnicare pharmacy, a CVS Health company, consistently delivers a wide range of practical and innovative solutions to help continued care community staff deliver real care, in real time. With more than three decades of experience, Omnicare works to deliver practical and innovative solutions to address the needs of continued care communities, both now and in the future.
Omnicares responsive, consultative approach demonstrates our commitment to the communities and their residents. Together, well build a solution designed to fit their needs, choosing from a wide range of offerings that include specialized medication, practical electronic tools, Consultant Pharmacist services, infusion therapies, and in-services for staff. Working together, we deliver innovative solutions to encompass the needs of the community in ways that best suit them.
The Sales Executive has responsibility for planning and executing sales actions among designated regional prospects in order to meet and exceed budget, profitability and revenue targets. Duties include:
* Directly responsible for delivering new sales revenue numbers for the designated prospects and/or key account targets within designated regions.
* Effectively demonstrates the Omnicare Value Proposition. Maintains and improves relationships with clients by providing support, information, and mentorship; Researches and recommends new opportunities that improve profitability and meet customer service needs. Acts as a trusted advisor to customers through a comprehensive understanding the business.
* Responsible for the full life cycle of sales activity related to acquiring new business. This includes partnering with lead generation teams, prospecting, forecasting, contracting, pricing, and negotiation. In partnership with operations, ensures the successful on-boarding of new accounts. May assist with contract renewals of existing business.
* Consistently and effectively utilizes the customer relationship management system and available marketing and sales effectiveness tools and resources.
* Regularly contributes to the overall effectiveness of the entire market-based team. This includes collaborating and communicating with Sr. Sales Managers, lead generation groups (inside sales), operations, sales support, finance or other key business partners.
* Regularly prepares forecasting and a variety of regional sales performance reports. Actively participates in pipeline reviews and discussions with direct manager and other key partners.
* Regularly assesses risks and opportunities and develops actions plans to address. Maintains ongoing market knowledge and shares this information with the team to maintain market leadership status.
* Creates and conducts proposal presentations and Request for Proposal responses. May assist in preparation of proposals and presentations for larger account opportunities.
* Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; bench-marking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies to cultivate continued growth and knowledge of the industry.
* Participates in Trade Shows, Conventions, and other industry programs. Actively sources leads through these opportunities. Documents and leads all follow-up activities.
* Collaborates with company and regional leadership within assigned regions to ensure sales targets are met and regularly discusses overall region performance along with internal and external trends that affect sales performance.
**Territory to cover is CT, RI, MA, ME, NH and VT.
* Minimum of two years of demonstrated full life-cycle sales experience within a complex services organization.
* Ability to travel a multi-state territory up to 50% of the time including overnight travel as needed.
* May require but is not limited to flights, overnight stays, local travel, travel on short notice and other travel deemed necessary by the Company.
* Possess a valid and current drivers license.
* Possess personal vehicle sufficiently reliable to meet the requirements of the job and is appropriately insured.
* Strong communication and collaboration skills.
* Strong analytic skills and solid business insight.
* Effective time management and problem-solving skills.
* Working knowledge of computers in a Windows/Microsoft Office environment, including Word, Excel and Power Point.
* Experience with Salesforce.com.
* Bachelors Degree in Business, Sales/Marketing or a related field.
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.