Sales Lead Generator, Federal Accounts (US Remote-Northeast)
CVS now a Fortune 4 company!
The Community Lead Generator is responsible for driving the generation of sales leads and health plan awareness for Federal Accounts by contributing to, executing and monitoring strategic plans which include community outreach, relationship building, sales seminars, outreach activities, and public relations programs.
- Partners with sales teams to identify and prioritize key agencies and community-based organizations for engagement to support sales pipeline and promote health plan presence.
- Develops and maintains a favorable relationship with the surrounding community organizations.
- Interacts with the assigned groups and individuals to foster corporate visibility and to create a positive image of the company.
- Collects, analyzes and reports data on current and prospective membership.
- Contributes to the development of short and long-term strategies and targeted initiatives for community engagement and lead generation in their assigned geography.
- Plans and facilitates outreach activities, special events, and presentations to generate sales leads in support of the health plans sales and membership growth goals and increase awareness of the health plans presence in the community.
- Coordinates event logistics including reserving space, catering, communication, distributing materials, facilities support and coordination with marketing to support proper advertisement of events.
- Ensures adequate pre-sales or other collateral materials are available to participants in any sales or member seminar as appropriate.
- Maintains compliance with the marketing guidelines of the state laws and regulations.
- Determines type of event as defined by CMS and files events appropriately with CMS based on the Managed Care Marketing Guidelines.
- Obtains sales leads (consent to contact cards, etc.) and ensures they are appropriately documented in sales management system.
- Delivers individual or group presentations to potential members.
This position can be based in the US, Work From Home. Due to the business remit, location ideally in the West or Southwest US.
- 3-5 years of experience in event planning and community development building key contacts.
- 3-5 years of experience with Medicare/Medicare Advantage.
- Demonstrated relationship management skills; capacity to quickly build and maintain credible relationships at varying levels of the organization simultaneously.
- Strong organization skills, creativity and member focused approach.
- Bilingual College degree or equivalent work experience.
- Licensing as required by state
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
At Aetna, a CVS Health company, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We are committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, disability or protected veteran status. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.