Boca Raton, FL, United States
Sales Support Coordinator
***Location preference is Boca Raton, FL***
BlueTeam is a U.S. based service provider specializing in commercial restoration, construction and roofing - both domestic and international - and our clients are the worlds premier commercial portfolio owners and operators.
We are a turnkey provider for portfolio managers, owners, asset managers and operators, and we continue to grow our services to meet our clients needs. Our continued expansion of services, unrelenting project performance and transparent billing practices have allowed BlueTeam to become and remain an industry leader for clients in the hospitality, senior care, multi-family, industrial and other commercial property sectors.
The Sales Support Coordinator works in collaboration with the SVP of Client Services to manage and nurture a high-performance sales division. The Sales Support Coordinator will also be responsible for analyzing data on past performance, tracking current performance, and projecting future performance based on input from the sales team and reporting from the CRM.
What youll do....
- Coordinate weekly sales team meetings
- Coordinate regularly scheduled meetings between SVP Client Services and individual sales rep to discuss wins, challenges, sales pipeline and future targeting
- Utilize CRM to track and analyze sales statistics and activity
- Prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly sales analytics utilizing appropriate software
- Track sales compensation eligibility for proper sales rep incentive/bonus credit
- Assist in the resolution of client issues/challenges
- Special Projects as assigned
What youll need...
- Experience utilizing CRM systems for sales tracking activity
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite of products and overall tech savvy
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment and handle multiple priorities
- Be a culture champion. Believe in, help develop, and cultivate excitement in their workplace
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail focused, methodical, and very organized
- Ability to build relationships with peers, cross-functional counterparts, and upper management
- Ability to use data-driven reports to identify opportunities, spur sales coaching and empower sales reps
What youll get in return...
- Competitive Salary.
- Full range of Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability (STD), Long Term Disability (LTD), Supplemental and Voluntary Life Insurance, 401(K) with Employer Match and Paid Time Off (PTO).