Sales Talent Training Specialist
The Sales Talent Development Specialist will work remotely and collaborate with all members of the sales team as a learning strategist, business partner, and project manager. This individual will focus initially on auditing and improving existing sales training tools and coordinating learning curricula to ensure a consistent and structured approach to sales training. Success will be defined through training evaluation data, training-related indicators like proficiency / competency assessment, and key sales performance metrics.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage the needs analysis, design and overall implementation of the sales learning and development programs.
- Design, coordinate and execute contextually rich, highly interactive, engaging, and objective-driven organizational development programs using sound instructional design methodologies and a variety of authoring tools.
- Initiate and manage process and system improvement initiatives that align with the organizations strategic goals and key performance indicators.
- Maintain organizations sales playbook.
- Work closely with leadership to uncover and/or build the critical skillsets/personas/attributes for each role and market type.
- Contribute to the design and execution of talent programs including goal setting, performance reviews, and individual development planning.
- Work with Sales Operations to create and analyze reports in Salesforce that assess overall team performance, trends, and areas for improvement.
- Create avenue to share learning and sharing best practices from the field.
- Create a meaningful onboarding experience for sales associates that accelerate their ability to close deals within their first sixty days.
- Evaluate and analyze training vendor relationships and contracts.
- Support the design and execution of the undergraduate sales internship program.
- Manage sales-related professional development requests.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelors degree or, equivalent of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions
- Minimum five years of Learning and Development / Instructional design experience including content development (instructor-led and e-Learning course design and development) and experience with a variety of content authoring tools, including Articulate Storyline, Adobe Captivate and Vyond
- Sales or marketing experience preferred
- Experience with leading large-scale organizational initiatives from inception to completion
- Prior experience with creating a business case to support ROI for learning and development initiatives
- Proven cross-functional relationship development
- Proven training facilitation and delivery experience (in person and virtual)
- Ability to think strategically and translate strategies into actionable plans
- High degree of results orientation
- Driven to meet deadlines in fast-paced environment
- Persuasive, with the ability to present business cases and management information effectively
- Established history of project team leadership
- Ability to work effectively in a matrix environment
- Ability to travel as required (~30% time)
We provide the following comprehensive, flexible benefits to our full-time associates:
- Health coverage for you and your family through medical, dental, vision plans, and Pet insurance plan options
- Tax advantages through healthcare savings and flexible spending accounts
- Financial protection through disability, life, accidental death & dismemberment, and business travel insurance
- 401k plan with a generous company matching contribution
- Generous paid time off program in which benefits increase along with your tenure with the company
- Support of continued education through tuition reimbursement
- Associate and family assistance program
- Associate discount programs
- Referral bonus program
- Rewards and recognition program
Salary Range: $60,000-75,000
Valet Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Valet Living is the only nationally-recognized full-service amenities provider to the multifamily housing industry, performing more than 340 million events annually across 1.6 million apartment homes and 40 states. Through its portfolio of both business to business and resident facing amenities, Valet Living is also the only company in the multifamily industry to combine doorstep waste and recycling collection with both sustainability-related and premium home-related services. Valet Living has been setting the standard for residential living since 1995 and is now a portfolio company of the Private Equity Group of GI Partners.