Freedom Financial Network
Sales Unit Manager - Freedom Plus
WHO WE ARE:
Freedom Financial Network is a family of companies that takes a people-first approach to financial services, using technology to empower consumers to overcome debt and create a brighter financial future. The company was founded in 2002 by Brad Stroh and Andrew Housser on the belief that by staying committed to helping people, you can ensure better financial outcomes for both the customer and the business. This Heart + $ philosophy still guides the vision of our growing company, which has helped millions of people find solutions for their financial needs.
What began with 2 people in a spare bedroom has now rapidly expanded to a vibrant business that employs over 2,200 employees (known internally as The Freedom Family) in two locations: San Mateo, CA, and Tempe, AZ. When you visit either of our offices, youll understand why our employees have voted us the Best Place to Work for the last several years. Its a place where the Heart + $ philosophy continues to thrive, where we believe that success is only achieved by doing whats right for our customers, our employees, and our communities.
FREEDOM PLUS Unit Manager:
The Freedom Plus Unit Manager is responsible for providing guidance and direction to a team of Loan Consultants. The Unit Manager is also responsible for numerous special projects and reporting functions, and mentoring new hires joining the Sales Team.
Shift: Tuesday- Saturday or Sunday-Thursday (placement determined at the time of offer)
The Unit Manager will be responsible for all aspects of customer-initiated inbound inquiries from qualification to closing. The unit Manager provides team support and guidance to Loan Consultants and assists in the following areas:
- Roll out and introduction of procedural and process changes, underwriting criteria, sales techniques and strategies, internal departmental changes, and business priorities.
- Assists in training and mentoring new hires.
- Provides performance feedback, coaching, and motivation to the Loan Consultant staff.
- Ensure both overall team and individual Loan Consultant goals are met, including Unit Quotas, Close Rates, and QA standards.
- Leads by example in the areas of pipeline management and call volume standards.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a sales-related function.
- Must be available to work the Tuesday-Saturday shift or Sunday-Thursday
- Highly motivated self-starter.
- Customer service-based philosophy when interacting with clients and employees.
- Proficient PC skills in the Microsoft product line including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Must partner with employees and management to communicate various policies, procedures, standards, and performance expectations.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills for communication with all levels of staff.
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Must be able to stay organized while working on multiple projects.
- Must have the flexibility to work evenings or occasional Saturday shifts.
CULTURAL FIT (Our Core Values):
- Care (for everyone): We show compassion and contribute to the well-being and growth of those around us. We only pursue products that improve the financial lives of our clients.
- Act with Integrity (every time): We take the right action even when it is hard and even when no one is watching. We treat our employees, clients, and communities the way they wish to be treated.
- Get Better (every day): We innovate, iterate, and improve each day. We are creative, take thoughtful risks, and ultimately learn and recover from failures.
- Collaborate (with everybody): We strive to work together toward a common purpose by proactively sharing information and inviting participation. We recognize the perspective of various groups and embrace healthy, constructive debate.
WHY JOIN THE FREEDOM FAMILY?
- Fast, continued growth theres a lot of opportunity for advancement
- Voted a Phoenix Best Place to Work 9 times by our employees including the #1 spot for 2 years in a row!
- Hourly + monthly commission
- Benefits start within 30 days
- 401k with employer match
- 3 weeks paid vacation (increased with tenure)
- 9 paid holidays & 5 sick days
- Paid time off for volunteer work and on your birthday