Elk River, MN
SAS Merchandiser Retail Team Lead Part Time
SAS Merchandiser Retail Team Lead
SAS Retail Services provides national retail merchandising services to a host of fortune 500 CPG companies, distributors, and wholesalers, within the grocery, mass, home/hardware, and drug channels. We are looking for a Lead Merchandiser who will lead associates in the merchandising process, ensuring compliance to standards and goals, and keeping the team on task. They will be responsible for plans and changes to schedules are adhered to while exceeding client expectations and business needs. They will be responsible for executing projects while making decisions to release, cancel or defer work based on inventory, demand, capacity, and material availability.
The Lead Merchandiser is the direct communication link in merchandising process, and will need to be able to facilitate communication with their team, supervisor and the retailer.
Our people are what make SAS Retail Services a great place to work. All of us work hard to win for the customer some of the nations largest retailers and thats what makes it fun, the drive to do whatever it takes to get the job done. APPLY TODAY!
What We Offer
- Dental, Vision after 30 days
- 401(K) Plan
- Paid training and ongoing career development certifications and courses.
- Lead a team of associates to implement merchandising work, ensuring compliance to the process and exceeds service expectation.
- Plan and adjust to reflect changes to schedules, ensure changes are adhered to for the duration of assignment. Ensure materials are available for display.
- Communicate with your team, supervisor and retailer to resolve issues and ensure smooth execution of the assignment.
- Execute special projects, makes decision to release, firm cancel or defer work based on current inventory, demand, capacity and material availability. .
- Performs and is directly responsible for; merchandising, resets, reporting, schematic integrity, POS, equipment needs the following processes, and training.
- High School diploma required.
- 1 or 2 years of merchandising experience required.
- Preferred: some supervisory experience, previous work in retail or grocery environment
- Ability to use POS equipment and GAMS payroll system.
- Leadership and training skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Provide excellent customer services, including assessing the needs of the customer to best recommend products.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Self-motivated, able to prioritize and manage multiple projects in a timely manner.