Secondary Lock Desk Manager
Want to be a part of a dynamic company and team? We are Looking for Candidates who are sharp, hungry and want to grow to the next level with us! Amerifirst Financial is Looking for you!
$70,000k - $84,000k **Pay Commensurate with Experience**
Executive Summary of Position:
The Lock Desk Manager is responsible for day-to-day functions of the Lock Desk, including supervision of the staff
- Lock Desk supervision
- Daily pricing publication
- Lock pipeline management
- Investor product and pricing updates
- Price Engine programming and functionality
- Daily supervision of staff
- Interact regularly with AmeriFirst Senior Management, Capital Markets and Secondary staff, Sales and Operations staff, investors lock desks
- Understand and recognize requirements related to Underwriting and Compliance
- Attend training as appropriate and relative to the job position, including but not limited to: Bank Secrecy Act, Anti-Money Laundering, Patriot Act
Education, Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Experience:
- Minimum four-year college degree, preferably in finance or economics
- Five years Secondary Marketing and Lock Desk experience
- Proficient in Excel
- Represent AmeriFirst Financial in a positive and professional way in dealing with clients, staff, and counterparties
- Excellent Customer Service and persistent follow up and follow through
- Reasoning ability and problem solving
- Ability to read and interpret instructions and speak effectively with customers, employees, or vendors.
- Basic computer skill to include electronic mail, word processing, fax, scan, copy, and some spreadsheets. Knowledge of Word and Outlook.
This job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive representation of all possible duties, responsibilities and/or qualifications. Other duties, responsibilities and/or qualifications may be assigned to this position as the need arises and/or management requires. Understands, accepts and recognizes requirements relating to compliance issues and attends training as is appropriate and relative to their position. Including, but not limited to: The Bank Secrecy Act: Anti-Money Laundering, USA Patriot Act.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by an employee in this classification. It is not to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory, or all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications of employees assigned to this job. Management has the right to add to, revise, or delete information in this description. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.