Welcome to the largest health ecosystem in Colorado and western Kansas. Welcome to living your mission among thousands of people on fire to live theirs too. Welcome to options, possibilities and values that guide exceptional care. Welcome to extremely important industry challenges and opportunities to solve complex problems. Welcome to highly intelligent teams, overflowing community and the wholeness of mind, body and spirit that is Centura Health.Pay Range
$36. 04 - $49. 47/hrFlourishing Begins Here
You have a purpose, unique talents and NOW is the time to embrace it, live it and put it to work. At Centura Health, we value incredible people with incredible skills - but your commitment to a greater cause is something we value even more.
The engineer role represents the security needs of the organization by providing expertise and assistance for all security related projects and managed systems. Demonstrates security expertise and consults in product selection, procedure development, application development, database configuration, network and/or platform (operating system) efforts.
A Security Engineer is responsible for developing and implementing enterprise information security strategies, technical architectures and solutions as well as tier III problem resolution. Supports and maintains the overall security environment and enforces security policies and procedures that safeguard the integrity of, and access to, enterprise systems, files anddata elements. This role will work with cross functional teams of stakeholders including architects, engineers, and analysts on a frequent basis.What You Bring/Job Requirements
In addition to bringing your whole self to the workplace each day, qualified candidates will need the following:
- 1 year of network and system monitoring experience with large enterprise environments working with Linux, OS X, UNIX and Windows operating systems-preferred
- Experience with Scripting, Python and PowerShell
- Experience with SailPoint, Privileged Account Management, and DUO for MFA
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret security and technical periodicals, journals, technical procedures or governmental regulations
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals
- Must have basic understanding of the OSI Model, network routing and protocols
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field (4 years of additional work experience may be considered in place of Degree)
- Certification or specialized information security training in the following required: CISSP, SANS GSEC or above, Microsoft Windows, Cisco, TCP/IP (Equivalent work experience may be considered)
Physical Requirements: Medium Work - (Exert up to 50lbs force occasionally, and/or up to 20lbs frequently, and/or up to 10lbs constantly)
This position requires residence within a reasonable driving distance to the Corporate Office. Possible relocation assistance available for external candidates who meet distance requirements.Your Connected Community
When people and places align, incredible things happen. Just like the 21,000+ amazing associates who work here, every community within Centura Health's connected ecosystem has its own unique history, story and personality.
Centura Health is headquartered in Centennial, CO, with additional business office locations throughout the Denver Tech Center. The Corporate Service Center is home to our leaders and centralized teams that support our hospitals, clinics and people - including marketing, human resources, employee benefits, finance, billing, talent acquisition/development, payor relations, IT, project management, community benefit and more. Whether you work in the corporate headquarters or one of our nearby offices, you'll experience a culture of collaboration and community where incredible people are doing incredible things every day.
#IN-CENTURACaring for Your Whole Well Being
We're committed to delivering whole person care and understand that a comprehensive benefits package will enrich the lives of our associates at work and at home. At Centura Health, we offer incredible benefits that impact mind, body, and spirit to eligible associates. Our total rewards are designed with your well-being in mind and may include:
- 401K, which includes matching when eligible
- Three Health Insurance Plan Options including covering eligible dependents
- Two Dental Insurance Plan Options including covering eligible dependents
- Vision Insurance including covering eligible dependents
- Daycare & Medical Flexible Spending Account Options
- Leaves of Absence, Short Term Disability, and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance and Spouse & Child/Dependent Life Insurance Coverage Options
- Voluntary Benefits including Hospital Indemnity Coverage, Critical Illness, Accident, Permanent Life insurance, and Norton LifeLock
- Paid Time Off & Sick Pay
- Shift Differentials
- Employee Wellness Resources
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Relocation assistance based on location
- Associate Discounts for Phone, Cell Phone Plans, Auto Insurance, Home Insurance, Auto Buying, Pet Insurance, and much more...
The pay rate for this position is listed above and varies based on experience, skills, and comparison to others who are already in this role. *If you do not see the pay range for this position listed, you are on a third party job board. All of our pay ranges are clearly posted on our careers site www.centura.org/careers. Please visit our Careers page and apply today!