Fort Lauderdale, FL
Security Career Fast Track
At Allied Universal, we continue to build an inclusive, Be Phenomenal culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates a diverse workplace. It fuels our innovation and connects us closer to our customers and the communities in which we serve. Allied Universal offers so much more than just a job. We offer careers. We take great pride in our promote-from-within culture. There are countless examples of individuals who began their career as Security Professionals and today hold positions on our senior leadership team. We offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more for all full-time positions! Start your phenomenal career with Allied Universal today!
Jumpstart your career with Allied Universal Security in Fort Lauderdale! We are searching for individuals to join a developmental team where you will excel and be groomed into a supervisor and managerial role.
Pay Rate: $18.00/hr - Weekly Pay/Direct Deposit
Shifts: Any Day, Any Shift, locations may vary
Required to work for multiple clients at multiple locations; covering special projects, call offs, vacations and open shifts
- 3 years of security experience
- Valid Florida Security D License, willing to assist
- Valid guard card/license, as required in the state for which you are applying.
- Valid Driver's License with 1 year of clean driving record (no points), minimum level of insurance as required by Company policy, and ability to safely operate a vehicle required
- As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a drug screen in accordance with all federal, state, and local laws
- Display exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Have intermediate computer skills to operate innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites
- Ability to handle crisis situations at the client site, calmly and efficiently
- Able to walk and stand for long periods of time in various environments
- Able to climb stairs and ramps; lift up to 40 hours as needed
- Free Uniforms
- Medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, sick pay (in states where required), employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more!
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is North Americas leading security services provider. Allied Universal delivers high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business. For more information: www.AUS.com.
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.