San Francisco, CA
Security Officer-Receptionist - Mixed-Use Building
At Allied Universal, we continue to build an inclusive, Be Phenomenal culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates a diverse workplace. It fuels our innovation and connects us closer to our customers and the communities in which we serve. Allied Universal offers so much more than just a job. We offer careers. We take great pride in our promote-from-within culture. There are countless examples of individuals who began their career as Security Professionals and today hold positions on our senior leadership team. We offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more for all full-time positions! Start your phenomenal career with Allied Universal today!
NOW HIRING SECURITY PROFESSIONALS
FOR A PROPERTY MANAGEMENT ACCOUNT
SITE: 5 STORY, MIXED-USE CLASS-A BUILDING
LOCATED CLOSE TO THE DESIGN DISTRICT OF SOMA
TENENTS INCLUDE HQ FOR FAMOUS ONLINE TECH COMPANY
AND HIGH-END RETAIL BUSINESSES
WEEKLY PAY CHECKS
UNIFORMS PROVIDED AT NO COST
FULL TIME SWING-SHIFT (2:30PM-11:00PM)
Allied Universal has security jobs and are seeking to fill the position of Professional Security Receptionist. For all full-time positions, we offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, sick pay (in states where required), employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more! We also offer part-time and flexible schedules!
As a Professional Security Receptionist for Allied Universal you will be responsible for the security and safety of our clients property and personnel. As the Allied Universal Security Officer, you will know all site-specific policies and procedures, and implement emergency response activities as appropriate, while providing superior customer service.
- Be at least 18 years of age for non-driving positions
- Posses a high school diploma or equivalent, or 5 years verifiable experience where sites allow for non-driving positions
- Possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner.
- As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a drug screen in accordance with all federal, state, and local laws.
- Display exceptional customer service and communication skills.
- Have intermediate computer skills to operate innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites.
- Ability to handle crisis situations at the client site, calmly and efficiently.
- Responding to caller inquiries, directing calls as appropriate, and taking and giving accurate messages
- Greet and direct visitors as appropriate based on purpose of their visit.
- Demonstrated outstanding organizational skills required and ability to accurately maintain and organize large volumes of paperwork.
- Able to:
- Work in various environments such as cold weather, rain/snow or heat
- Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds.
- Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift.
- Stand or walk on various surfaces for long periods of time.
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is North Americas leading security services provider. Allied Universal delivers high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business. For more information: www.AUS.com.
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.