Advantage Security, Inc
Denver, CO, United States
Security Officers - $500.00 Hiring Bonus
Advantage Security, Inc. (ASI) has provided both security and customer service to its clients for over 25 years in Denver and the surrounding areas. We are currently seeking exceptional candidates for full-time Security Officer positions in the Denver area.
Schedule: Grave (11:00 p.m. - 7:00 a.m.) x 5 days
- Hourly compensation: $18.00 to $19.00
- $500.00 hiring bonus
- Free Parking at all locations
- Opportunities for advancement
- Financial assistance with Denver Security Guard License
- Healthcare/dental/vision plans (available within 60 days of employment if working full-time) and a 401(k) program
Duties for a Security Officer:
Security Officers with ASI are accountable for monitoring and controlling the access of employees, visitors, and contractors to various client-owned buildings, as well as advising and escorting individuals into spaces. Officers will be required to maintain security records and reports during their shifts. Other responsibilities, of our security officers, include; the protection of property, the protection against security threats, the avoidance of hazardous situations, and preserving order at designated properties.
Basic Requirements for a Security Officer:
- 18 years of age
- High school diploma or GED required
- US citizenship or possess the right to work permit
- Able to pass a drug screen test and background check
- Fluently speak, read, and write English
- Able to obtain a Security Guard License
- Must be computer literate (Microsoft Office experience a plus)
Desired Skills for a Security Officer:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Previous security, military, and/or law enforcement experience a plus but not required
- Ability to remain calm and focused
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
Apply today and join our team!
Advantage Security Inc., is an equal opportunity employer, and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity characteristics or expression, disability, medical condition, U.S. Military or Veteran status or other legally protected classifications in making employment decisions.
**ASI will make every effort to consider your availability when making work assignments. All assignments are made at the sole discretion of ASI management based on employee availability, customer needs, staffing requirements and scheduling considerations. Bonuses are determined by final assignment and subject to change.**