Security Shift Supervisor - Armed
At Allied Universal, we continue to build an inclusive, Be Phenomenal, culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates a diverse workplace. It fuels our innovation and connects us closer to our customers and the communities in which we serve. We are North Americas leading security services provider with over 265,000 phenomenal employees protecting over 50,000 client sites. There are countless examples of individuals who began their career as Security Professionals and today hold positions on our senior leadership team. We offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more for all full-time positions! Start your phenomenal career with Allied Universal today!
Allied Universal Services is seeking the position of an Armed Security Shift Supervisor.
The Armed Security Shift Supervisor will supervise and coordinate the delivery of quality services on a specific shift at an assigned customer. An Armed Security Shift Supervisor acts as a liaison between site supervisor, Account Manager/Field Operations Manager and professional security officers. They supervise staff on assigned shift, providing coaching, recognition and discipline within approved empowerment range.
For all full-time positions, we offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more! We also offer part-time and flexible schedules!
Saturday & Sunday 6am-2pm, Monday 2pm-10pm
Must be 21 and Over with a valid NC Driver's License for 3 years
Must have Armed Security Experience
- Be at least 21 years of age with high school diploma or equivalent
- Possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner
- Valid guard card/license, as required in the state for which you are applying.
- As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a drug screen in accordance with all federal, state, and local laws
- Display exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Have intermediate computer skills to operate innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites
- Ability to handle crisis situations at the client site, calmly and efficiently
- Communicate staffing needs on shift to Account Manager or Operations Manager
- Assure that officers receive appropriate training, developing them in both technical and professional skills
- Assure that employee grievances are heard with help from appropriate district or region HR support employees and Account or Operations Manager
- Administer JSAs and safety programs outlining site-specific hazards for professional security officers on assigned shift including vehicle/driving safety as appropriate to Corporate procedures
- Assist Account or Operations Manager to manage uniforms, equipment, supplies and vehicles utilized at the account, maintaining appropriate inventories and maintenance checklists
- Able to:
- Work in various environments such as cold weather, rain/snow or heat
- Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
- Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
- Stand or walk on various surfaces for long periods of time
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is North Americas leading security services provider. With over 265,000 employees, Allied Universal delivers high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business. For more information: www.AUS.com.
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.