Security Site Supervisor Comcast Universal Sphere
Looking to get back into workforce with a stable company? North Americas leading security company has opportunities available in your area!
At Allied Universal, we continue to build an inclusive, Be Phenomenal culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates a diverse workplace. It fuels our innovation and connects us closer to our customers and the communities in which we serve. Allied Universal offers so much more than just a job. We offer careers. We take great pride in our promote-from-within culture. There are countless examples of individuals who began their career as Security Professionals and today hold positions on our senior leadership team. We offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more for all full-time positions! Start your phenomenal career with Allied Universal today!
The Site Supervisor oversees the daily operations of The Universal Sphere, a complimentary, cinematic experience at the Comcast Technology Center. Managing a team of Experience Guides, responsible for taking guests through an exciting visual and audio journey, the Site Supervisor serves as the first point of contact with employees and guests, and is responsible for monitoring guest and employee safety, creating positive guest interactions, meeting attraction goals, maintaining daily labor budgets, and facilitating employee training while keeping diversity, equity, and inclusion at the forefront of leadership.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Oversees and is able to perform all operational duties related to the attraction.
- Responsible for the consistent execution of guest service, operational standards and motivating employees.
- Coaches performance, conducts daily shift meetings and documents performance.
- Creates employee daily rotation and weekly schedules.
- Maintains and reviews employee timecards.
- Completes operational checklists and inspects the work environment to ensure safety.
- Monitors and reports deficiencies in show quality.
- Leads onboarding and training of new hires to ensure operational proficiency and serves as first point of contact for new employees.
- Meets with employees to review their training progress, addresses concerns, document training related issues, administers testing and sign off on successful completion of training and testing.
- Understands and enforces health & safety responsibilities by following established policy, procedures, and trainings.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must be at least 18 years of age with high school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years previous leadership experience required.
- Some college completion preferred.
- Background in Hospitality preferred.
- Display exceptional customer service and communication skills.
- Must possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner.
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite.
- Ability to handle crisis situations at the site, calmly and efficiently.
- Ability to complete provided CPR/AED certification training.
- Ability to maintain concentration and focus.
- Hearing audible alarms and voice commands with background noise.
- Use of hands to grip, pinch, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls.
- Close vision with or without corrective lens.
- Able to:
- Occasionally lift or carry up to 50 pounds.
- Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift.
- Stand or walk on various surfaces for long periods of time.
- As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation, including child abuse, and a drug screen in accordance with all federal, state, and local laws.
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to people and businesses within our local communities, and is North Americas leading security services provider. Allied Universal delivers high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business. For more information: www.AUS.com.
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.