Security Site Supervisor Patrol Route
Looking to get back into workforce with a stable company? North Americas leading security company has opportunities available in your area!
At Allied Universal, we continue to build an inclusive, Be Phenomenal culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates a diverse workplace. It fuels our innovation and connects us closer to our customers and the communities in which we serve. Allied Universal offers so much more than just a job. We offer careers. We take great pride in our promote-from-within culture. There are countless examples of individuals who began their career as Security Professionals and today hold positions on our senior leadership team. We offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more for all full-time positions! Start your phenomenal career with Allied Universal today!
Allied Universal Services is seeking the position of a Security Site Supervisor.
The Security Site Supervisor will supervise and coordinate the delivery of quality services to an assigned customer. The Security Site Supervisor will act as a liaison between customers, Operation Managers and security officers. They will supervise site staff and provide coaching, recognition and discipline within approved empowerment range.
For all full-time positions, we offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more! We also offer part-time and flexible schedules!
North Americas Leading Security Services Provider is Hiring
Unarmed Security Officer
Wages - Paid Weekly - $18.50 per hr - and paid training at Minimum Wage
- Be at least 21 years of age with high school diploma or equivalent
- Possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner
Licensing requirements are subject to state and/or local laws and regulations and may be required prior to employment.
- As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a drug screen in accordance with all federal, state, and local laws
- Display exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Have intermediate computer skills to operate innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites
- Ability to handle crisis situations at the client site, calmly and efficiently
- Capably utilize scheduling and billing software to produce reports (such as Scheduling Activity, Training Detail reports, etc.) that require interpretation and action for effective business management
- Enforce Contract Standards
- Administers site safety programs outlining site-specific hazards for security officers including vehicle / driving safety as appropriate to corporate procedures
- Prepared to participate in unemployment hearings
- Enforces Allied Universals policies as outlined in the handbooks and executive memos
- Able to:
- Work in various environments such as cold weather, rain/snow or heat
- Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
- Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
- Stand or walk on various surfaces for long periods of time