Ashburn, VA, United States
Security Supervisor (M)
We help make your world a safer place.
Are you interested in being part of our Security Team?
- Apply quickly and efficiently online
- Interview from the convenience of your own home
- Weekly pay
- Competitive benefits
- Flexible schedules
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Security Positions are Full and Part Time
- Must have excellent Customer Service skills
- Security positions require you pass our drug screen and background check
- Must be able to meet and continue to meet any applicable state, county, and municipal licensing requirements for Security Officers/Guard
Job Requirements of the Security Officer/Security Guard include but are not limited to:
- Security Officers/Security Guards observes and reports activities and incidents at an assigned client site, providing for the security and safety of client property and personnel.
- Frequent sitting, standing, and walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain.
- Additional physical requirements of the security officer/guard may include frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds
We are driven by a clear corporate culture and purpose, which helps us live according to our values ofIntegrity, Vigilance, and Helpfulness.These values are at the heart of our culture, help define who we are and guide our actions.
Securitas plays an essential role for our clients and in society. The Security Supervisor position helps maintain a safe and secure environment for our clients by providing lead direction to Security Officers at assigned client site(s) on assigned shift(s). Observes and reports activities and incidents, providing for the security and safety of client property and personnel. Preserves order and may act to enforce regulations and directives for the site pertaining to personnel, visitors, and premises.
The Security Supervisor maintains the security and safety of the client site by supporting and providing their Security Officers clear guidance and leadership. If you have experience in the Security Industry and want to take the next step in your career you could be a great fit for this role; if not, this is an exciting introduction to a career in the security industry.
See a different world.
Please apply using Chrome, Safari, or Firefox.