Security Support Specialist Evening Shift
At Allied Universal, we continue to build an inclusive, Be Phenomenal culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates a diverse workplace. It fuels our innovation and connects us closer to our customers and the communities in which we serve. Allied Universal offers so much more than just a job. We offer careers. We take great pride in our promote-from-within culture. There are countless examples of individuals who began their career as Security Professionals and today hold positions on our senior leadership team. We offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more for all full-time positions! Start your phenomenal career with Allied Universal today!
Allied Universal has security jobs and are seeking to fill the position for a Security Support Specialist Evening Shift. For all full-time positions, we offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, sick pay (in states where required), employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more! We also offer part-time and flexible schedules!
This position is a physical security support position. The security operation center analyst is responsible for supporting the security personnel at client locations as well as using digital monitoring systems to protect assets from threats.
The ideal candidate will be capable of multi-tasking under pressure, prioritizing assigned task, and remaining tactful when placed in adverse situations. Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills are a must. This position is a incident response position. Analyst are responsible for writing incident reports for a myriad of reasons and must be able to effectively write all details of a incident clearly and concisely. Candidate will be comfortable with technology and able to quickly adapt to new processes, updates and changes in operating systems.
This position is a essential employee shift work position. Everyone must be relieved before reporting off duty, and will be expected to report on shift regardless of any environmental factors. Reliable transportation is a must. Ability to be flexible and work short notice overtime as well as agree to always be on call is a must. This is a small team if and when emergent situations arise the team is expected to cover each other.
There is a 2 month training period, candidate must successfully complete training in order to be promoted to the position of analyst. There are no approved leave request during the training period. Candidate will also be required to obtain a state issued security license, and cpr certification prior to completion of training. Failure to complete training and obtain licenses will result in forfeiture of the position.
- Be at least 18 years of age with high school diploma or equivalent for non-driving and 21 years of age for driving positions
- Possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner
- Valid guard card/license, as required in the state for which you are applying.
- As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a drug screen in accordance with all federal, state, and local laws
- For Driving Positions must be 21 years of age, Current state drivers license, clean driving record (no points in prior 3 years), minimum level of insurance as required by Company policy, and ability to safely operate a vehicle required.
- Monitors closed circuit television systems and alarms
- Monitors and operates facility computers systems regularly, as assigned
- Display exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Have intermediate computer skills to operate innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites
- Ability to handle crisis situations at the client site, calmly and efficiently
- Answer phones and greets guests and employees
- Handle security issues or emergency situations appropriately. Contact Emergency Services, such as EMT, Fire Dept., etc.
- Participates in industry specific security/safety training programs to offer our clients the best trained officers at their sites
- Able to:
- Work in various environments such as cold weather, rain/snow or heat
- Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
- Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
- Stand or walk on various surfaces for long periods of time
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is North Americas leading security services provider. Allied Universal delivers high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business. For more information: www.AUS.com.
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.