SEM Specialist (Contract)
Saatchi & Saatchi has grown from a start-up advertising agency in London in 1970 to a global creative communications company headquartered in New York with 130 offices in 70 countries and over 6500 employees. Saatchi & Saatchi is part of the Publicis Groupe, the worlds third largest communications group.
We are a full service, integrated communications network and we work with 6 of the top 10 and over half of the top 50 global advertisers. Were in the business of getting people to fall in love with our clients products and services. Through our creative ideas across all media and all disciplines, we set out to turn brands into Lovemarks which, unlike brands, generate loyalty beyond reason. We believe passionately in the power of ideas to differentiate and motivate. And to change the world for the better.
Saatchi & Saatchi Toronto is looking for an SEM Specialist to join our team!
- Assisting the team with day-to-day responsibilities of client paid search and analytics programs
- Conduct keyword research, build keyword lists, analyze search volume and competition to provide campaign recommendations.
- Manage and optimize paid search campaigns, including bid optimization, landing page optimization, analyzing search query reports, and creating ad copy.
- Analyze effectiveness of a/b testing and ad copy variation testing to inform copywriting and landing page strategies.
- Create paid search reports, analyzing campaign performance along with optimization recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Stay up to date on emerging trends.
- Utilize SEM tools such as Google Ads, Search Ads 360, Google Analytics and Bing Ads.
- Willingness to learn new tools
- Paid Search experience, preferably in an agency environment.
- Good technical SEM background to understand paid search engine optimization.
- Strong presentation skills, including the ability to communicate complex data in simple terms.
- Ability to independently complete assigned tasks successfully and on-time.
- Organized with high attention to detail.
- One to two years previous SEM experience
Saatchi & Saatchi is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome and encourage applications from all interested parties. Accommodations are available, upon request, for all stages of the interview and employment process for those with a disability or medical need during any stage of the recruitment process. We thank all candidates for their interest in Saatchi & Saatchi however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted