Senior Account Manager, Product Owner / Delivery
Bold. Results. Rauxa is the full-service agency that is rooted in data, enabled by technology, inspired to create and orchestrated to perform for Verizon, Alaska Airlines, Chase, TGI Fridays, and more than 20 other leading brands. Founded in 1999 and with a uniquely independent spirit, Rauxa is powered by a team of over 300 creators, technologists, scientists and practitioners with locations in New York, Seattle, San Francisco, Santa Monica, and Orange County. Rauxa is part of Publicis Media, one of four solution hubs within Publicis Groupe.
Rauxa is looking for an Account Supervisor or Senior Account Manager for a temporary assignment on a technology account.
This role is responsible for establishing and maintaining strong client relationships, driving client satisfaction at every touch point and being the cross-functional team leader on assigned business, with budget, quality, and timeline accountability. The ideal candidate will have outstanding project management skills, the ability to persuade and inspire others, and a proven track record of taking a leadership role in driving technical web/digital projects, finding solutions to issues and providing excellent client service that surpasses client expectations.
What Youll Do:
- Act as the daily primary point of contact and project leader for one or more client projects (e.g. digital, website design and technology), maintaining direct, day-to-day, senior level client contact
- Manage client annual budgets and communicates updates to clients as needed
- Take a leadership role in driving projects and finding solutions to project issues
- Represent the voice of the client in all internal discussion
- Establish baseline project requirements document and manage the change control process throughout the project
- Identify, documents and manage closure on project action items, questions, issues and risks
- Develop accurate schedule and cost estimates, and manages to schedule and budget throughout the project
- Accurately identifies and assesses scope changes and their impact on the schedule and budget
- Understand, clarify and document client-specific requirements
- Work with information architects, creatives, UX/designers, development team members and technical leads to discover and implement requirements
- Contribute in creation and maintenance of documentation and project specifications
- Facilitate effective and efficient client and team meetings to further project process
- Contribute to resource management and tracking at the corporate level
- Demonstrate an ability to track and ensure project margin/profitability
- Be flexible to adjust to changes in resources, requirements and deliverables
- Manage subcontractors and partner resources assigned to projects
- Manage and leads all external and internal project meetings
- Develop and maintain expertise in all areas of an assigned clients business
- Maintains accurate project documentation on project management systems
- Ensure the final deliverables meet the quality and expectations of the agency and the client.
Who You Are:
- You have a bachelors degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- You have a minimum of 5 years in a client-facing project management, Account Service, Delivery or Product Manager role
- You are proficient with managing complex digital/technology projects in an agile environment with minimal supervision
- You have a high level of proficiency with standard project management and office productivity software such as Microsoft Visio, Project, PowerPoint and Excel
- You have the ability to represent the agency to all levels of the client organization, including executive level management
- You have the ability to facilitate and lead work groups, and work productively with a wide range of people
- You have strong ability to understand and translate business requirements into technical solutions
- You have demonstrated an ability to solve complex problems creatively
- You have proven organizational, problem-solving and analytical skills
- You have Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- You have a solid understanding of web-based design and technology principles, along with site development methodologies and best practices
- You have excellent organizational skills, including attention to precise details and accuracy
- You demonstrate leadership through influence
- Being PMP, PgMP, SAFe, or SCRUM/Agile certified is nice to have, but not required.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.