Senior Advisor Customer Experience
CVS Health is looking for a strong individual contributor to help us further our mission of creating the most consumer-centric health company to drive long-term sustainable growth. This individual will have experience designing customer experiences (CX) for the AI enabled contact center at the enterprise level. As the Sr. Advisor, Customer Experience, you will be part of a team focused on the customer (member, provider and colleague) experience for our Cognitive AI enabled portfolio of products, including voice bots, chat bots and smarter tools for customer service colleagues across the Enterprise.
You will collaborate with stakeholders and business unit leaders to broaden the understanding or skillsets in the organization for how AI-enabled experiences are designed and continuously optimized. You will help create superior customer experiences for AI self-serve products, including our Intelligent Agent (IA) for a variety of business units and use cases. In addition, you are driven to understand and improve every IA user interaction and to create an exceptional experience that is always improving.
* Support the strategy for customer experience delivery across business unit contact center operations modernization initiatives
* Execute on a user experience vision and strategy for experiences via the IA and other Cognitive AI products in concert with our overall CX strategy
* Work in collaboration with stakeholders to ensure customer centricity to consistently deliver end-to-end customer experiences in accordance with the overall customer experience strategy
* Collaborate closely with UX team to deliver a premium customer experience for Cognitive AI product interactions
* Support and drive efforts related to usability testing
* Participate and support efforts related to on-going monitoring, stabilization and improvements for the Cognitive AI products
* Collaborate with UX team to define and track to success metrics measuring customer experience (eg CSAT, NPS, etc) with Cognitive AI products
* Leverage data sets to integrate information and identify trends that result in actionable insights for improvement to Cognitive AI performance and customer experience
* Constantly learn from our members, providers and colleagues and distill feedback to determine what customers need to not just be satisfied, but delighted with our AI enabled self-service products, including our IA voicebot.
* Interface with peers and partners to contribute concepts to product strategy, develop user journeys, and influence decision-making as it relates to defining impactful experiences
* 8+ years-experience designing multi-channel customer-centered experiences
* 2+ years experience in design thinking workshops, extracting human-centered insights from key stakeholders, SMEs and users, facilitating ideation, and aligning vision
Experience working with cross-functional teams
* Demonstrated ability to multitask and work effectively on several projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
* Excellent verbal and written skills, especially the ability to clearly articulate design decisions with stakeholders and development teams
* Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to listen and build rapport with various stakeholders and teams
* Excellent relationship-building skills and proven ability to work collaboratively through various lines of business and functional areas, promoting a culture of proactive teamwork
* Analytical mindset with proven experience using data and data-driven insights to support decisions and ability to represent them visually to all levels of an organization
* Experience with agile methodology
* Prior design experience from a leading brand recognized by customers for experience
* Strong research and analysis background, including user interviews, focus groups, ethnographic observation, concept validation, usability testing, and post-launch analysis
* Demonstrated understanding of how data and technology enable customer experience and human centered design
* Prior experience with AI, chat/voice bots is a bonus
Bachelor's Degree in business, technology or design program or direct and applicable work experience required; Masters degree in business, technology or design program preferred.
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.