Senior Advisor, Google Cloud Engineer
The Senior Cloud Architect / Engineer is a hands-on role responsible for performance, availability and scalability of the Public Cloud environment. You will be in the forefront, leveraging new and existing technology to accelerate the transformation of IT in support of the business. Senior Cloud Architect/Engineer will collaborate with other Architects and Engineers to enable enterprise applications to meet (or exceed) the organization business goals. The Cloud Engineer is also involved in identifying the emerging technologies for cloud native workload to enable (and accelerate) CVSs journey to the Cloud.
This person will work closely with application development and data engineer teams on day-to-day tasks along with project planning and implementation. An ideal candidate must have:
* High degree of knowledge in Networking, IT security, Active Directory, IAM policies, PaaS and SaaS application performance
* Understand enterprise level application architecture diagrams
* Demonstrate strong ability to troubleshoot technical problems and issues
* Demonstrated experience utilizing verbal and written communication and conversation skills
* Highly skilled negotiator with proven ability to reach mutually satisfactory agreements by using a persuasive communication style
5+ years of experience of designing and deployment in GCP using best practices and industry standards
* 5+ years experience in migrating on-premises infrastructure to GCP
* 5+ years in configure GCP monitoring and alerts for cloud resource availability
* 2+ years of experience working in environment having different GCP PaaS & SaaS services (Compute, Application, Kubernetes etc.)
* 2+ years of experience working directly with GCP Infrastructure services (VPC, VPC Service Controls, Shared Networking, Firewalls etc.) deployment
* 1+ Years of experience in automation and scripting languages (Terraform, GCloud, Resource Manager, Python).
Experience working within regulated PII/HIPAA data and leading and driving Cloud best practice and architecture discussions in large organization
* Vast understanding of cloud services and solutions in platforms such as GCP
* Experience planning and executing on-premises to GCP migrations
* Knowledge in automation and scripting languages
* Experience working with GCP networking, IAM, Data Protection, Encryption and site reliability solutions (specific examples of each will be requested)
* Strong practical knowledge of Windows and Linux server operating systems (on-premises & IaaS)
* GCP Certification
* Experience automating infrastructure provisioning, DevOps, and continuous integration/delivery
* Bachelors in Computer Science, Computer Programming or other IT related field. Equivalent work experience will be considered.
At Aetna, a CVS Health company, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We are committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, disability or protected veteran status. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.