Senior Analyst, IT Systems
The Infrastructure Implementation Manager (IIM) plays a key role within the CVS Health Enterprise Infrastructure Service Organization, leading a team of infrastructure resources and specialists across multiple platforms and technologies to deliver Infrastructure in support of the project portfolio. Infrastructure oversight covers multiple teams while partnering closely with elements of the application teams and external service providers. The IIM will have responsibility for leading infrastructure teams to build infrastructure hardware and software components across multiple platforms (Server, Network, Storage, Middleware, Database and Security). The IIM is a highly technical professional who has good understanding of system components and subsystems for infrastructure projects. The IIM will drive the infrastructure resource requirements to meet key project/program goals. The IIM will lead the efforts to create, review and approve deliverables including, but not limited to the design and build of Infrastructure solution.
- Responsible for commitment and delivery of infrastructure components of the project
- Partner with Enterprise Architect, Project Owner, Solution Architect, Application Developers, and Project Manager(s) assigned to the project to build infrastructure solution needed for the project
- Participate in functional/non-functional requirements meetings/sessions to understand Infrastructure requirements and involve appropriate resources for input to the project
- Promote speed to market and ensure on-time delivery of the infrastructure components of the project
- Provide weekly updates on infrastructure components (of the projects) to the Project Manager, as needed
- Identify task/activities and work plans needed for infrastructure teams to deliver the project and submit to the Project Manager
- Ensure the accuracy of LOE for infrastructure resources (for projects)
- Ensure Build Sheets meet the needs of build team
- Ensure system engineering plans, technical designs and other documents/artifacts for the project conform to technical requirements of the project
- Submit recommendations for process improvements, lessons learned to reduce administrative overhead (e.g. use of new tools/SOPs), if any
- Drive delivery of infrastructure components throughout the SDLC up to project closeout.
- Manage matrix Infrastructure Resources assigned to the project(s) to ensure tasks on track with commitment dates
- Ensure infrastructure delivery commitments are met for all phases of the project.
- Validate infrastructure test results and determine production readiness before integrating into the CVS Enterprise
- 10+ years experience in information technology
- 5+ years of experience in the delivery of complex, cross-functional, integrated systems focused around infrastructure
- Experience working with geographically dispersed teams (including onshore and offshore)
- Technical experience in multiple technologies (Server, Network, Storage, Middleware, Database and Security)
- Healthcare or retail industry experience is highly preferred.
Strong problem solving skills. Ability to resolve technical, people and process related issues.
- Ability to lead cross-functional team
- Ability to lead technical teams to drive results, resolution and delivery
- Strong analytical and communication (written and oral) skills required
- Bachelors degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.