Southwest Behavioral and Health Services is a large and growing non-profit community-based provider of behavioral health services with locations throughout the Phoenix metropolitan area, rural Maricopa County, Gila, Pinal, Mohave, Coconino, and Yavapai Counties. We inspire people to feel better and live fuller lives. What we do at Southwest Behavioral and Health Services transforms not only lives, but generations.
As a Senior Direct Care Provider you will serve in a leading position as a Senior DCP working collaboratively with the Program Coordinator. You will be responsible to take the lead in overall operation assigned to our Inpatient site and contributing to to quality care of our members.
- Responsible to assist with supervising staff and coordinate all related clinical and administrative programing
- Plans and organizes activities.
- Performs direct service to inpatient consumers including individual, group, life skills training, behavior management, and crisis intervention.
- Provide assessments, crisis intervention, and treatment planning.
- Will be expected to accompany, supervise and assist consumers when asked to do so.
- Engages in solution focused, strength based behavioral health/clinical services to consumers in accordance with company standards
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Minimum requirement consists of a 21-year age
- A High School Diploma/GED and two years of relevant experience; OR
- A related Associates degree and six weeks of relevant experience; OR
- A non-related Associate's degree and one year of relevant experience; OR
- A related bachelors degree; OR
- A non-related bachelor's degree plus six months of relevant experience in behavioral health
We Empower you to apply!