Irving, TX, United States
Senior Financial Analyst
ShiftKey is actively recruiting for a Senior Financial Analyst for the corporate office located in Las Colinas. We are looking for applicants with a minimum of a BA in Finance, Economics, Accounting or related field and 3 or more years of experience as a financial analyst.
This position is eligible for a hybrid schedule.
We are offering an attractive compensation package that includes:
• Benefits eligible on day 1 of employment
• On location employee gym
• Free covered parking
• 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and vision options
• 100% employer-paid life insurance, short- and long-term disability
• 401(k) with dollar for dollar match up to 6% and immediate vesting
• 12 company-paid holidays
About the work:
As a Senior Financial Analyst, you will be responsible for streamlining reporting and analysis within our organization. You will work with Accounting and other supporting organizations to optimize and automate financial reporting and modeling. The position requires strong business partnering skills, financial reporting, planning and modeling skills, and good business acumen. It also requires the ability to understand the big picture of ShiftKey’s financial model, while being very detail oriented. The position will report into the Senior Finance Manager.
In this role, you will:
• Build and improve financial data models to support financial reporting and analysis.
• Assist with forecasting, month/quarter-end close, and annual operating plan processes.
• Optimize and automate financial modeling and reporting for upper management.
• Partner with multiple stakeholders to drive process and systematic improvements across the organization.
• Conduct analysis to facilitate decision making including Market Share analysis, price elasticity analysis, etc.
• Identify gaps in data collection and collaborate with stakeholders on data capture specifications.
• Support finance team in monthly/quarterly close procedures, BOD presentations, and other high-priority work.
• Other duties as assigned.
• You have a bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting or related field.
• You have 3+ years of experience as a financial analyst.
• You have advanced excel skills.
• You have financial modeling and quantitative analysis experience.
• You are an excellent communicator, both written and verbal, and have the ability to communicate effectively with key stakeholders.
• You have a high level of precision and attention to detail.
• Have a high level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
• You are curious, proactive, self-motivated, and can work independently with strong organizational and time management skills.
• Maintain complex spreadsheets, and are comfortable with different modeling techniques and shortcuts.
• Have the ability to work effectively as part of a team yet function well with independent responsibilities.
• Have advanced/expert proficiency with Microsoft Excel and are proficient in other Microsoft office applications, NetSuite, Looker, Alteryx and G-Suite.
Founded in 2016, ShiftKey facilitates direct connections between healthcare facilities and verified, fully licensed healthcare professionals. The ShiftKey platform’s innovative technology empowers more than 3,000 healthcare facilities across 30+ states to schedule over 9 million hours, resulting in 800%+ growth in the last 18 months. With 200+ employees across offices in the United States and Poland, ShiftKey has built a world-class team of professionals across all functions and continues to enjoy a fun, high-energy environment, with virtually endless opportunities for growth.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.