Senior Human Resource Business Partner
The Senior HR Business Partner is the strategic HR thought partner to leaders across the Medical Affairs Clinical community, including Medical Directors, Clinical Pharmacists, and Nurse Appeals operations. This position can be based anywhere in the U.S. The ideal candidate is responsible for developing and executing talent strategies that drive performance excellence while providing seasoned internal client consulting.
As Strategic Partner:
* Collaborates with leaders, develops business strategies and aligns, builds and executes the clinical talent strategy to address the current and future direction of teams
* Delivers broad scale human resource consulting, coaching and human capital solutions to physician, clinical pharmacist and other Medical Affairs leaders and colleagues on key talent, organizational processes and workplace practices including workforce planning, talent acquisition, performance and change management, organizational design, manager/team assimilation, compensation, talent reviews and large-scale enterprise initiatives
* Evaluates and advises on the impact of new programs/strategies and regulatory action as those items impact the attraction, motivation, development, and retention of HR team members.
* Coaches and develops leaders to optimize performance
* Develops rich talent pipelines needed to drive both current and future business needs
* Builds a change-capable organization that helps Medical Affairs colleagues to thrive in a constantly changing environment
* Efficiently manages multiple and changing priorities and trends across multiple HR disciplines. Identifies and addresses implications of organizational change and local policy/practice initiatives
As Operations Manager:
* Brokers consulting, project and other works with COEs, leveraging enterprise resources and expertise
* Effectively analyzes, leverages and shares key insights and actions based on HR data and metrics
* Develops specific proactive staffing strategies to identify talent within and outside the corporation. Identifies appropriate and effective external sources for prospective candidates for all levels within the company
As Cultural Ambassador:
* Recognizes, articulates and helps shape company and HR culture
* Sustains leader focus on engagement of colleagues; recognizes trends; designs and implements HR solutions to address
* Facilitates finding HR solutions to difficult/urgent situations
* Facilitates dialogue and discussion to align others on values and encourage collaboration
8+ years strategic human resources consulting experience influencing the business strategy and shaping the HR strategic direction.
* Talent retention/development experience.
* HR Generalist support healthcare clinicians.
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.